Reasons

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost 24 hours. Close enough. Ok, so some of you may have, in your own personal experiences,(now I'm pandering) while growing up and going to what we here call Elementary school, found that wearing jeans with holes in them would at best subject you to insults, at worse, someone's bleeding. Now, these already stressed jeans alone cost more than my school clothes combined. Yes. I was poor. So, fine, I get it. The designers for these clothes went through similar experiences, and are now rich. Here's what I'm wondering. Sure, late teens, early twenties, have at it. But, if you're my age or older, why? Just...why?

Over 24. Cool. Type...don't....but type. honeysuckle, if that gold labeled NES Zelda taught us anything, try once. You can make a mistake or two. Or not. I don't know honeysuckle

It's called Loneliness, Depression and Relationship Forum so it addresses multiple needs or demands from ordinary socializing to encountering a potential partner ... but for very few here we don't have such a site in our country / language

It's called Loneliness, Depression and Relationship Forum so it addresses multiple needs or demands from ordinary socializing to encountering a potential partner ... but for very few here we don't have such a site in our country / language
Okay, I'm curious. What country?

So, why, or what compels you to engage any random thread? Does it speak to you? Does it piss you off? Does it actually make you hope that the person that posted it is someone you would like to have honest discord with? Or, are you just that ******* bored?

So, why, or what compels you to engage any random thread? Does it speak to you? Does it piss you off? Does it actually make you hope that the person that posted it is someone you would like to have honest discord with? Or, are you just that ******* bored?

Usually, it's any of those.

Sometimes it speaks to me/I relate/I was thinking the same thing.

Or sometimes something does piss me off and I reply (against my better judgment).

Sometimes it makes me think and I have a question to ask, or other points to add, or simply to say "I agree".

And sometimes I just stumble across it at random, and have something to say.

Any number of reasons really.

For this one, I just so happened to see it, and just so happened to have an answer that works. It's a fair question.

So, today was fun. My therapist acknowledged that therapy should not be open ended. It serves an actual purpose of getting you to be able to co exist in society. Sure, you may need a tune up now and then, and that's normal. Also, that I tend to choose being an *******. Her words. And **** if she wasn't correct. I started seeing her about 8 months ago, thanks to a great recommendation from other parties. I started this therap honeysuckle in 2016...never made progress. This time, I'm off one med, and I can engage people(in real life) like a normal human. Now, I have to stay in psychiatry for the meds, cause he's my friendly drug dealer. So, this basically useless confession is...if you do engage in help for mental issues, why did you finally realize it was necessary? I mean, I didn't just ruin my life, and burn bridges...I blew those bridges up and rerouted the river and destroyed the ecosystem.

The ones listed are probably not here. This site is pretty messed up when it comes to signing off. 'You left, but not correctly ' It would make a great algorithm for gambling sites. Maybe it comes from that. I do revel in the time slot I am active. I have time throughout the day where I peak at who is present. So many hours they stay...engage able? It's just fun for me. I bring the silence...which is good. Bats eat mosquitoes, spiders eat pests..we all do our best

Spotify is interesting sometimes. Well, weird maybe. There are songs from female artists that are covered by male singers. I mean, ok, kudos..but you're not that demographic. I looked first, in case it made sense. But no. And, dammit, if I dont kind of like the detached vibe.

I know I'm abrasive, to be kind, how do I piss people off when I don't know what pissed them off? Dan...context

I've had some interesting conversations on this site. Not all were stellar, but there's always the chance I'm at fault, and that's good too. It's the 'experience' I guess. What are some of the reasons you engage people here? If someone seems interesting to me, or they're funny, or their insights are basically ******* cool, I'm probably going to bother them. It's usually a 15% chance of working, but it's way easier in this format. There's really not much at stake . I also used the three forms of there in this rant ( I don't know if 'there' is the right one to point out all three)

No one gives two shits and a fresia...but, I'm done being optimistic...I'll just be done soon.

Jesus. I jump all over the place. Good. As soon as I'm predictable, that's when they get you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back