Reccomend Me An Indie Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U

Urban Outlaw

So we're over half-way through 2016 and a vast majority of my favourite games this year have been indies. I've enjoyed roaming forests in Firewatch, running a farm in Stardew Valley, exploring the vastness of space in Rebel Galaxy and learning how to negotiate in Undertale. This is a far cry from someone who hated all things indie this time last year.

So forum folks; what indie games do you recommend?

Stardew Valley all the way. I second Flower and Journey. Octodad too.

Limbo, Inside (kind of the sequel to Limbo I think), Year Walk. All 3 have amazing graphics & twist endings/deeper hidden meanings.
Firewatch was great, although there were many plot holes that didn't make sense to the game, but I loved the graphics & music.

This guy is no longer here, but the topic is still relevant. Death Road to Canada is my favorite Indie game.

It's pretty much infinitely replayable with customizable and even secret characters, and can be played single player or even co-op (hence why it's best on the Switch, as all those features + portability).

I've seriously put in like 200+ hours on that port alone. And it still keeps getting updates. It'll take forever to see everything.

If you have never played Thief Gold and Thief II: The Metal Age, then you are really missing out. There is even a HD Texture Mod to upgrade the graphics if it's too ugly.

"To the moon" is an rpg maker game I can recommend. I don't wanna spoil anything but let's just say it hits you right in the feels. 😢

Latest posts

Back