Remembering past cases with glee

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
Do you recall past cases with people with glee?
I recall when I was about 16, I was waiting for a train and some girls about a few years older than me were laughing and joking. They were very close and it was apparent that they were continually backing into me and laughing and thinking that I’m soft so I can be messed with. Well I had enough of it so I just slapped them hard. I can recall the shock on their faces when they were caught out but it was funny. They could keep to themselves unless they had motor issues and couldn’t stay still. Either way they got what they deserved and comeuppance for their large egos and bad social reading. It’s still funny how they were shocked even when they got on the carriage and had such retarded conduct for presumable uni she people. I still chuckle about it tbh.

Lol. One of my forum “enemies” responded. Well I won’t tolerate people violating my space out of malice. We all have rights. If that offends you go back to 1822 since you’d like that society better. I acted within the law and laws apply to me. But I’m so low that they don’t…..

Latest posts

Back