Request a set of rules for this forum

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some things that *are* black and white, and that more users than you'd think would not know about. I mean, I just found something out that I never even thought would be not allowed here, and I don't consider myself to be a complete twit, but then again, maybe I am and just don't realize it. :S

We mods have always exercised a common sense approach. We have to - rules do not protect people, they merely give new nails with which to crucify someone.

The vast majority of members here have never even gained a mild written warning from a moderator. That's how it should be! I don't think anyone wants to see people being banned simply because some rule somewhere says they should be

Estreen, you didn't mention what you found out, so I can't comment on it. PM me or post if you want my explanation/take.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could somehow harmoniously merge the Golden Rule with anarchy?

Steel said:
mintymint said:
I would personally appreciate a thorough and complete list explicitly describing terms that are forbidden on the forum. And please, make it Explicit :D

******, ******,****,************ and ******** are all forbidden, and will be replaced with asterisks.

Darn it Steel, you have piqued my curiosity to the utmost degree. I see the only option to satiate my thirst for further knowledge is to turn to the process of elimination. I shall now begin with an alphabetical list of every conceivably offensive word and phrase known to the English language... it won't be long now until I have found what I seek:p

Spare said:
Wouldn't it be nice if we could somehow harmoniously merge the Golden Rule with anarchy?

Yes, though I doubt that it would work with human beings as we are now at this stage of evolutionary development.

mintymint said:
Darn it Steel, you have piqued my curiosity to the utmost degree. I see the only option to satiate my thirst for further knowledge is to turn to the process of elimination. I shall now begin with an alphabetical list of every conceivably offensive word and phrase known to the English language... it won't be long now until I have found what I seek:p

Lmao! Don't forget to rate them by offensiveness to find out which one is which :D

mintymint said:
Steel said:
******, ******,****,************ and ******** are all forbidden, and will be replaced with asterisks.

And with only 1 four-letter word there!

cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:
& Rule #10: sex is a legitament, if not the most legitament topic in our chatbox.

So that's what you little imps get up to in chat!

It goes something like this...

"would you do it under stairs? would you do it unawares? would you do it in a box..."

lol I'm not finishing that rhyme :p I just made Dr. Seuss roll over in his grave.

Spare said:

Oh yes. It would be heavenly.

SophiaGrace said:

"would you do it under stairs? would you do it unawares? would you do it in a box..."

lol I'm not finishing that rhyme :p I just made Dr. Seuss roll over in his grave.

Also, his estate would probably sue. Bestiality does that to estates.

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

I can never read Fox in Socks with a straight face ever again.

cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

LMAO!!! :p (actually I think it's from Green eggs and ham)

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:
SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:

OMG you're right.

SophiaGrace said:

*Sobs uncontrollably*

The words to it are indelibly etched into my brain.

SophiaGrace said:

Everybody knows that Sam I Am was hot n' bothered.

mintymint said:
SophiaGrace said:

That Sam I Am, that Sam I am... sure was a persistent little ******.

cheaptrickfan said:
mintymint said:
SophiaGrace said:

That Sam I Am, that Sam I am... sure was a persistent little ******.

And few people know the working title: Green Eggs and One Big Fat Hard Juicy Dripping Crisp Succulent Sausage.

I was kinda hoping one of those words was on Steel's list. I suppose it's context. lol

Steel said:
The words to it are indelibly etched into my brain.

Luke Luck likes lakes. Luke's duck likes lakes. Luke Luck licks lakes. Luck's duck licks lakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back