Research project on shyness

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmariaar

Reaction score
Hi! I'm sorry if this seems a bit intrusive or inappropriate, but I'm posting here because I'm currently conducting a small research project on shyness. For this, I'm hoping to talk to people who have some personal experience with it and just have an open conversation about their views and experiences.

I'm a postgraduate student in "Culture and Society" and identify as shy myself. That's in part where the motivation for this project comes from: Although, in my experience, shyness plays such a significant role in many people's lives and society more generally, it receives almost no attention outside of psychology. My basic aim is therefore to start builidng a better understanding of what it actually means to "be shy", just taking personal perspectives as a starting point.

If anyone here would be interested in taking part in this that would be a great help. Anonymity will of course be guaranteed. Just send me a private message or reply on here and I can send you some more details - I would be looking forward to hearing from you!

Latest posts

Back