Reviving Old Threads

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....Hi, my name is Richard and I'm a necroposter.
It all started when I was very young I guess, the day Mr.Fizzles had a heart attack. I gave him first aid, but what I didn't know at the time was that toy dolls can't return to life.
SO I continued playing with him anyway, trying his innanimate, decaying fur body with me everywhere. That's when I knew I was attracted to dead things.
Which all, ultimately led me to this thread. I now come full circle and admit I have a problem.
I DON'T KNOW if I can stop myself....ARG!

Seriously, I think there's a lot of forgotten or undiscovered knowledge on this forum (this thread for example) which gives insight into what was said before. It gives you an idea of past members, who they were and makes you wonder how they're doing now. Sometimes they've spoken about subjects that are still topical.
Also, sometimes, their conversations are just plain funny. For people who have depressive bouts, laughing is very important, I think. Even if just once a day.

Minus said:
If it is a topic that you feel you want to add to, then go ahead and post in it.  Sometimes when people do that, then the topic becomes active again.

Minus said:
If you have anything relevant to add to it at that time, then feel free to do it.

Richard_39 said:
....Hi, my name is Richard and I'm a necroposter.
It all started when I was very young I guess, the day Mr.Fizzles had a heart attack. I gave him first aid, but what I didn't know at the time was that toy dolls can't return to life.
SO I continued playing with him anyway, trying his innanimate, decaying fur body with me everywhere. That's when I knew I was attracted to dead things.
Which all, ultimately led me to this thread. I now come full circle and admit I have a problem.
I DON'T KNOW if I can stop myself....ARG!

Seriously, I think there's a lot of forgotten or undiscovered knowledge on this forum (this thread for example) which gives insight into what was said before. It gives you an idea of past members, who they were and makes you wonder how they're doing now. Sometimes they've spoken about subjects that are still topical.
Also, sometimes, their conversations are just plain funny. For people who have depressive bouts, laughing is very important, I think. Even if just once a day.

I agree, I don't really like looking through hundreds of pages of conversations from people I can't reply to anymore... but sometimes you find threads that are hilarious or interesting and regardless of being able to reply, it gets you thinking about something other than your own problems. :)

Latest posts

Back