Riddle Game thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azariah

Reaction score
Here we say a riddle, then the next person tries to answer, once we answer a riddle the one who got to answer it first posts a new riddle to be answered. If no one can answer the riddle within 5 posts or more depending on the riddler, he gets to answer his own riddle and present us with a new one.

I'll start.

I don't exist... but I am there when your pockets are empty. What am I?

Last edited:
Of course! How else can we know that the pocket is empty? (Unless you have a portable x-ray machine lying around just for that purpose.)

Then when you take your hand out of the pocket, someone else could slip something into the pocket. So, the only way you know that the pocket is empty is to put your hand in, then the pocket isn't empty anymore.

It was a trick question!

Q: What has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps, can run but never walks, and has a bank but no money?

Of course! How else can we know that the pocket is empty? (Unless you have a portable x-ray machine lying around just for that purpose.)

Then when you take your hand out of the pocket, someone else could slip something into the pocket. So, the only way you know that the pocket is empty is to put your hand in, then the pocket isn't empty anymore.

It was a trick question!
Schroedinger

The answer is "nothing." Next person who posts can post another riddle.

Latest posts

Back