Rob and I…

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is he within the rules of 1/2 his age + 7? So if he's 42, half his age is 21 + 7 = not a problem if he's 42 and you are 28. My cousin was dating someone 30 years old when he was 46. I didn't think much of it but a lot of the women in the family had issues with it. Ultimately, it doesn't really matter if the connection is genuine. It's just another hurdle. If that's the only one, you are probably really lucky.
No 😔 its not even my mum used that weird maths equation on me 😅 what a stressful situation

This is such amazing and so great,I'm so happy for you,I would say to go for it,you only live once,and everyone deserves to be happy.

I have similar issue. I met someone, she is amazing. But I'm in late 20s, and she in early 40s. :D I like her, a lot, but not sure what to think. :D

No 😔 its not even my mum used that weird maths equation on me 😅 what a stressful situation

I would say tread lightly then. Fine to continue but keep your guard up. Then again, I'm no expert on the subject so ignore what I said.

Latest posts

Back