Rock bottom at 55

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tell us a bit about yourself if you wish, what are some of your interests? Hobbies, things that you find interesting, do you enjoy reading, watching videos, music, art, are you a animal lover, nature lover?

That was a great reply Bam. Hello and welcome Dot67
I am always interested in others, it helps me to get to know what people also are interested in which fuels more research into different topics I may not even know are out there. Plus, I love to converse with as many people as I possibly can. :)

Hi, I've sought out this forum on a very dark day in life. Hoping to find some comfort here and read about others' experiences.

I'm sorry you had a very dark day, Dotblonde67. I've had a few of those myself. Life goes on.....I hope things get better for you and I hope this community is to your liking.

Hiya and welcome. One positive thing about rock bottom, though, is that there's nowhere to go but up. I used to be in a very dark place, this place, mostly the people on it, helped me climb back up. Good luck, brother 🤟

Latest posts

Back