Roll Call: How Many People here are over 30 or 40?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 36, but in my heart, I've always been a crabby old guy. My body is finally starting to catch up with my soul.

36 going on 37...

...I'd really like to start getting out of loneliness sooner than later.
I'm tired of wasting my life on this condition (which is not saying that my time here has been a waste, I've met far more good characters here than bad).

I guess it's taken me a long time to figure out why I've been stuck, and what I have to do.

Hm. Funny. Last time I was on this thread I was 38. Now I'm 43, 44 in May.
Maybe the next post will be from my room in a hospital bed, at 82 lol

36 going on 37...

...I'd really like to start getting out of loneliness sooner than later.
I'm tired of wasting my life on this condition (which is not saying that my time here has been a waste, I've met far more good characters here than bad).

I guess it's taken me a long time to figure out why I've been stuck, and what I have to do.
Oh wow Ska why did I think you was like 29? Must be insane 😅 I swear I just make up little back stories for everyone on here and believe them 🙈. I hope you have a glorious 37th ✨

OMG, only 2 of us in their 60's and the other one didn't say 60 what. I'm probably the oldest Lonely Lifer on the forum. 64 and I still need a site like this to keep sane. Get your lives together people! Or you'll end up like me. ;)
Add another one, I just turned 60 last month.

Latest posts

Back