Rumpology and Other divinations

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

August Campbell

My ultimate dream came true.
Reaction score
At first I thought it was a joke but there is an actual form of fortune-telling done by reading the butt, called Rumpology. I guess you could say it's a variation of Palm-reading. Rumpology is somewhat different because whereas the Palm has numerous lines but the Rump is mostly smooth. So with Rumpology, it's mostly the shape of the rump that is examined.
For some time I thought it was just a joke but then I caught a Cable-news report where a Rump-reader was plying his trade at a beach. Supposedly originating from the Ancient Babylonians, rumpology has seen a revival of sorts. Understandably it is mostly popular at beaches where more opportunities present themselves. Maybe one of you beach-goers might have seen a rumpologist at work and could relate your experience here.
There are other forms of divination that are just as odd that I will post later.

I have never heard of this, but it really made me giggle. Post more!

Should we all start sending you butt pics for you to decipher? Ha! ha!
For sake of practicality, I would prefer the rumps of ladies only. It has to do with practicality because the rumps of ladies are hairless whereas those of the gents are often hairy. In fact, at the local gym, I once glimpsed a gent whose butt was even more hairy than his chest! On the other hand, the rumps of ladies are hairless, so there is an unobscured view. Easier analysis.
I'm sure Brother Fin would agree.

For sake of practicality, I would prefer the rumps of ladies only. It has to do with practicality because the rumps of ladies are hairless whereas those of the gents are often hairy. In fact, at the local gym, I once glimpsed a gent whose butt was even more hairy than his chest! On the other hand, the rumps of ladies are hairless, so there is an unobscured view. Easier analysis.
I'm sure Brother Fin would agree.
Yeah, I agree. That seems logical. So, maybe I should shave my butt? Ha! Ha! It's been awhile since the last time I looked at it. Hmmm. Now, I'm going to have to see what's back there. ha! ha!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back