Russia invades Ukraine and takes control of Chernobyl.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"invades" lol more like restores order and gets rid of ukronazis. i've heard all sides of this story. bbc... lol Hitler is "turning in his grave" lol russia invades ukraine. washington is next :D))))))))
Yeah, every side has their story, I honestly don't know which one to believe, both sides probably have points that can be disputed. Such events are usually more complicated than just what a single side puts forward. Every news station has their own spin, everything from RT to the BBC to El Pais to Le Monde to Al-Jezeera to CNN to the CBC to Fox. In the end, it's a power struggle. Both sides want something and narratives get created to justify or refute their positions. I'm too far away to really know what's going on. I don't know enough to call either side "right" or "wrong" because all I really have to go on are competing media narratives. Regardless, I don't think that Washington is next. But whether this ignites something bigger that unites Russia and China against Europe, the UK and the US, I don't know. Despite the reasons, when military operations break out within tense parts of the world, things can spiral out of control quickly. A similar event in the Pacific, without even considering sides, would make me feel similarly uneasy. It's happened too many times before to make me feel at ease.

Yeah, every side has their story, I honestly don't know which one to believe, both sides probably have points that can be disputed. Such events are usually more complicated than just what a single side puts forward. Every news station has their own spin, everything from RT to the BBC to El Pais to Le Monde to Al-Jezeera to CNN to the CBC to Fox. In the end, it's a power struggle. Both sides want something and narratives get created to justify or refute their positions. I'm too far away to really know what's going on. I don't know enough to call either side "right" or "wrong" because all I really have to go on are competing media narratives. Regardless, I don't think that Washington is next. But whether this ignites something bigger that unites Russia and China against Europe, the UK and the US, I don't know. Despite the reasons, when military operations break out within tense parts of the world, things can spiral out of control quickly. A similar event in the Pacific, without even considering sides, would make me feel similarly uneasy. It's happened too many times before to make me feel at ease.

I predicted not long ago something somewhere needs to happen that will adversely affect the usa. This country is very problematic with everything that goes on here. Those who cause/sponsor conflicts all over the world are plotting something even worse. I understand the many reasons for it. I predict the worst is yet to come.

Given the current claims Putin is making publicly, I can foresee us being days away from a full scale nuclear war. Russia has stated in no unmistakable terms, it seeks to pursue further rule both in Europe and the UK, along with retaliation against any state that stands in the way of Russian wishes.
The UK is already preparing to launch a defensive attack; nuclear and chemical.
However, I do believe the current Russian state will be overthrown by it's own people, before it is wiped from the face of the earth.
Our politicians may not fully acknowledge this, however anyone who has family members within the armed services, will state clearly, procedures are in hand, and have full support of the majority of the nation, and MP's, albeit unofficially as of yet.

Right now, as I type, the American weapons previously at Brize Norton, along with UK nuclear weapons, are mobilised in the Blatic, Barents, Bering, Black and Sea of Okhotsk. The second a EU country suffers any losses, Hell fire will be let loose. New faults lines will be carved into the crust of the earth. The UK is only currently hindered by European bureaucracy. Yet, one eu citizen scuffed, abraded, troubled... Russia will be gone in seconds. Economics will come before morals, innocents, or logic.

Given the current claims Putin is making publicly, I can foresee us being days away from a full scale nuclear war. Russia has stated in no unmistakable terms, it seeks to pursue further rule both in Europe and the UK, along with retaliation against any state that stands in the way of Russian wishes.
The UK is already preparing to launch a defensive attack; nuclear and chemical.
However, I do believe the current Russian state will be overthrown by it's own people, before it is wiped from the face of the earth.
Our politicians may not fully acknowledge this, however anyone who has family members within the armed services, will state clearly, procedures are in hand, and have full support of the majority of the nation, and MP's, albeit unofficially as of yet.

looking forward to ww4. we need some distraction here from all the honeysuckle that's happening where i am now. i don't even feel depressed or lonely anymore. i'm more excited than ever. putin will reach the western border and stop. he doesn't need eu. he needs neutral ukraine without neonazis. many eu and usa citizens who volunteered to fight on ukrainian side have already died. not the first time.

looking forward to ww4. we need some distraction here from all the honeysuckle that's happening where i am now. i don't even feel depressed or lonely anymore. i'm more excited than ever. putin will reach the western border and stop. he doesn't need eu. he needs neutral ukraine without neonazis. many eu and usa citizens who volunteered to fight on ukrainian side have already died. not the first time.
So glad all this death, destruction and pointless waste of life has given you so much enjoyment

Excitement and enjoyment are different things. I didn't mean to trigger you with my comment. Try to ignore it.
Yeah sorry my error I should have said pleasure.

The expression "look forward to" is a common expression in English. It means "to expect (something) with pleasure." It is used to say that you are happy that something is going to happen.

Yeah sorry my error I should have said pleasure.

The expression "look forward to" is a common expression in English. It means "to expect (something) with pleasure." It is used to say that you are happy that something is going to happen.

i'm happy for people of donbas 8 years of shelling finally ended. they got their independence. catalonians didn't. i know what "look forward to" means. i get no pleasure or enjoyment in general. i get mild excitement. i look forward to whatever events happen next.

It should be interesting. I think the "Good Guys" are trying to make it look like they'll instantly destroy Putin's forces if he crosses the red line. Putin however, IMO, is thinking what the hell do I have to loose. I'm already on the outs so I might as well take this to the end whatever that may be. I'm in the right and it's my duty to finished this. So, Putin will cross the red line. The "Good Guys" will have an even bigger show of force, puff up their chests, and take away Putin's animal crackers.

But, I don't know him so maybe not. Either way, the "Good Guys" are not going to go full scale attack even after Putin starts to go full attack on others. It'll just be a very large series of precision missles hoped to stop his forces in their tracks. But, Putin, as he's facing death just my say, "Launch the big ones as many as you can." So, it'll be up to the leaders in charge under him if they will actually follow his orders or not. I think some will. But, most will not. Anybody in control of the nukes knows what they'll do. You almost have to be insane to actually launch one of those armed and ready to go. But, then there's always the destuct button before detenation, which would be a HUGE show of real force. That would make the "Good Guys" back off because I don't think they are insane.

It should be interesting. I think the "Good Guys" are trying to make it look like they'll instantly destroy Putin's forces if he crosses the red line. Putin however, IMO, is thinking what the hell do I have to loose. I'm already on the outs so I might as well take this to the end whatever that may be. I'm in the right and it's my duty to finished this. So, Putin will cross the red line. The "Good Guys" will have an even bigger show of force, puff up their chests, and take away Putin's animal crackers.

But, I don't know him so maybe not. Either way, the "Good Guys" are not going to go full scale attack even after Putin starts to go full attack on others. It'll just be a very large series of precision missles hoped to stop his forces in their tracks. But, Putin, as he's facing death just my say, "Launch the big ones as many as you can." So, it'll be up to the leaders in charge under him if they will actually follow his orders or not. I think some will. But, most will not. Anybody in control of the nukes knows what they'll do. You almost have to be insane to actually launch one of those armed and ready to go. But, then there's always the destuct button before detenation, which would be a HUGE show of real force. That would make the "Good Guys" back off because I don't think they are insane.

Nah, just more sanctions.

i'm happy for people of donbas 8 years of shelling finally ended. they got their independence. catalonians didn't. i know what "look forward to" means. i get no pleasure or enjoyment in general. i get mild excitement. i look forward to whatever events happen next.
I made an assumption as you did in thinking I didn't know there is a difference between excitement and enjoyment

So what are folks predictions, what will be outcome, where will it end.
I think like most fascist tyrants , Putin is sowing the seeds of his own demise. The problem is he can do a lot of horrific damage before he finally comes to his ultimate Gaddafi-Hussein-Hitler style fate. I can only pray for a quick ides of March from his own personal Brutus.

One can't use a nuclear weapon against a country(no matter which) with nuclear weapon and npp unless the big boom is wanted. I can't imagine how bomb a npp safely.
And you don't need such a prelude for boom. I doubt they are going to end the world. Maybe only by a mistake.

USA and EU want Ukraine be their, Russia - their(in political meaning), I think that's all and is not going futher.
In fact Ukraine is quite alone now. As we say here "war is war and dinner is scheduled" - everyone trying to get their own benefits. Maybe I'm wrong.
Big greed men share smth and ordinary people pay for it.

Last edited:
☝️if usa and its ***** eu want ukraine, make cuba russian again. all cubanos are in florida and nj anyway. island is probably vacant.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...officer-go-fresia-yourself-may-still-be-alive

You guys just don't realize how determined we are to stop Putin!!!!!! We are hitting super hard with the sanctions. We are sacrificing so much to stop him! Well, except for oil and gas. We all need that and don't mind handing Putin lots of money for it either. But, we are doing everything we can!!!!!

https://www.breitbart.com/news/bidens-russia-sanctions-may-let-moscow-profit-from-oil-gas/

But, **** it!!!!! We really mean business! We are going to cripple him!!!!! He'll retreat any minute.

And............. cut, camera's off guys. Do you think the news and the world will buy off on that crap? Sure, everybody's stupid and nobody really cares except for themselves. They'll never believe the Russia take over of Ukraine was planned out by the world's leaders due to a good hand at the big boy poker table. ;)

Now, all we have to do is carve out gold, coal, and wheat then everything will run smoothly. But, we can still raise prices on everything for everybody because of all the turmoil.

"Russia's biggest export products by value in 2020 were crude oil, refined petroleum oils, gold, coal and wheat. In aggregate, those major exports accounted for 46.6% of overall exports sales from Russia."

https://www.worldstopexports.com › russias-top-10-exports

No sacrifice is too great to make in order to stop the violence!

Latest posts

Back