Sack of snot..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
Watching this morning TV preacherman John Hagee spinning a load of absolute cow manure "rapture" "prophecy" fear mongering guilt tripping to a cathedral full of vapid zombies who have the collective intelligence of a cup of jello

Sitcom.

Insult to human intelligence

Mate, if it offends you so much switch it off and go and do something else. Maybe if enough people switch off they'll stop scheduling it.
Lool this is what my brother says to my mum when shes hyperventilating about harry and meg drama 🤣🙈

Mate, if it offends you so much switch it off and go and do something else. Maybe if enough people switch off they'll stop scheduling it.

That's what I was thinking. A hate-view still counts as a view, when they determine how many people watched a show, and therefore if there is demand for the show. The reasons why the person watched, doesn't factor in to it.

That's why I try to avoid actively watching stuff I hate, because it still gets tallied as a view and still gives that person validation and possibly even money, and I want them to have neither.

We can't single-handedly get rid of shows, artists, celebrities, and movements we don't like, but we can deny them a view and try to ignore they exist as much as possible.

this line from "The life of Brian" is an appropriate response for this Joe Haggis preacher fellow

it's night here where i am so goodnight guys and chill!

Latest posts

Back