Sad , single , no friends or family . Happy new year :/

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's like you read my mind. It's the same with me. the only calls I ever get are from bill collectors demanding that I pay money that i don't have.
I hear you…no friends , my family is all much older and I never really knew them…I was an oops baby one my parents never planned so I really don’t know my siblings….and because I was an oops baby, they never paid much attention to me.

I recently, dared go to find a relationship again. I thought I met a special woman and finally got the courage to commit and pursue a relationship….she then a month later dumped me! I thought we were perfect for each other! Totally bought my own bullshit….now I have no clue what a relationship feels like or looks like for me.

I am sorry to hear about the situation with your immediate family. I admire your courage to even go out and pursue a relationship. I've never had, probably never will, and I am not in a position to have a healthy relationship, even if that were possible. consider yourself lucky. if you were able to entice someone to give you a month, that is something to build on, maybe. you're in the game, at least.

It's like you read my mind. It's the same with me. the only calls I ever get are from bill collectors demanding that I pay money that i don't have.
I never answer my phone because nobody knows I exist. So, I only get spam and robo calls (about 40 per month). I don't even bother checking my messages either. There's no point to it. I set the phone up to ring twice and then go directly to voicemail. It took me a long time before I knew how to even answer my phone. Ha! ha!

woah, not being cooky here but being alone on holydays is just beyond my imagination, we all have families(blood related), i guess must of you have already lost yours or are way to isolated to be with them, thankfully I have my family who is always eager to see me but I will take your advices on how to deal with not having one, I know holydays are mainstream inventions tho, so even when alone we got to keep walking, look at the bright side, at least is not a birthday

I am sorry to hear about the situation with your immediate family. I admire your courage to even go out and pursue a relationship. I've never had, probably never will, and I am not in a position to have a healthy relationship, even if that were possible. consider yourself lucky. if you were able to entice someone to give you a month, that is something to build on, maybe. you're in the game, at least.

thanks, but I’ve taken myself out of the game… I thought I knew what I wanted, but found out it’s only fools gold.
I have no desire to date now, I really don’t even want to…I consider myself “retired” from dating or even developing friendships… I think people are selfish for the most part. I mean everyone is to a point, but I care about how other’s feel and if they need help, I will be there to lean on!
Others don’t want to be there when it’s hard for you, just when it’s fun for them…screw that!

Latest posts

Back