"sanctity of life"..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
...is the current right wing "mantra du jour" (until it is conveniently replaced by "critical race theory," or "cancel culture," or " they are coming after your guns ," or "caravan invasion," or whatever scare tactic of the moment right wing interests collaborate to beam into the subconscious 45 times a day across right wing platforms in order to reinforce the conditioning of the brainwashed right wing lizard people cult to keep their emotionally insecure,, paranoid minds terrified, scrambled, confused and obedient until such time a new scare tactic is manufactured in tne conspiracy theory machine that keeps the cult perpetually terrified, obedient and compliant.

Over 800k COVID deaths in the U.S. as the anti--vax anti-mask propaganda industry gets richer churning out the lies and misinformation fueling the death toll.

"Sanctity of life" my caboose.

Another school shooting yesterday, a man in a wheelchair shot nine times in the back, murdered by a cop.. 100 gun related deaths a day, nearly 40k gun related deaths a year., most of which are accidents, suicide, or domestic disputes, and the gun industry continues to get rich perpetuating the fear mongering "they are coming for your guns" mantra that fuels gun sales in the "greatest country on earth" to the point there are more guns than people, 10 million of those guns being AR15's.

A civilian in America needs an AR15 like a postage stamp needs a degree in Particle Physics.

Ànd in the " land of the free" the Supreme Court today begins deliberating arguments to strip away from women the right to autonomy over her own body.

"Sanctity of life " my ass.

"Freedom" my ass.

Americans bought 1.42 MILLION guns in November, down 20% from same time last year.

Brainwashed paranoia. Lunacy.

Maybe a sign of progress.
More guns are regressing, not progressing. Like people are beckoning to Armeggedon. Insanity. People are spoiled and take everything they have for granted. I have no use for guns

It's a misunderstanding. I thought you meant an actual decrease in the gun numbers.

Anyway, I find unsettling this human obsession with guns.

Latest posts

Back