Say it ain't so

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wanted to perform in musical or some kind of stage performance in front a huge crowd of people.

I did theater as a kid but its not the same. I would like to do one as an adult.

I've always wanted to perform in musical or some kind of stage performance in front a huge crowd of people.

I did theater as a kid but its not the same. I would like to do one as an adult.
Would you yourself be able to perform in a stage performance now?

Would you yourself be able to perform in a stage performance now?
With enough prep time and training yeah I believe I can. I like the feeling of being on stage.

Before I come on, I get a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach from the nerves but when I get on, the training kicks in and it's like muscle memory, everything flows like a water current, I love it, it's like a brief high.

I also wanted to make cartoons both for kids and adults. I actually started making a couple over the years using different software packages. But, it was way too complicated and I lost interest. I doubt I will ever try again. I really admire the animators especially the Disney ones. I have some artistic abilities. But, they aren't at a professional level.

Well as a child I wanted to create my own video games

As a teen I wanted to become a writer

As a young adult I wanted to travel the world

I found in later years that even though I cannot do these things to their entirety I can learn about how others have accomplished these things and maybe then these things will become possible the more I learn about them.

And even if they are not possible, for one reason or another I have technology, or literature that allows me to glimpse into these possibilities.

So, then it is always possible to do whatever you desire maybe sometimes not literally but there are other ways to fulfill these desires passions other avenues you can take to get to the destination you seek.

First off, now I have Weezer stuck in my head. I used to love that song 'say it ain't so'
Ive always wanted to just escape or disappear for good, I don't know which it is. When I was a kid I would hide all the time. Teenager I would just take off walking in the woods for hours. When I got a car I would just up and leave for like a day, then was a day and a night. Then later on, sometimes I would just take off for days. Never telling anyone anything. I haven't done that in some time now. My son is what brings me back now when I do get off anywhere.

Latest posts

Back