say something positive about the last post'er

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Murakami_1 I do not know to much about you (unfortunately) except you have a kind heart and are passionate about things you notice and believe in and that's a good thing :) have a great day

Okidoke is very kind and considerate of others, not afraid to speak his mind, and is extremely talented. Has an ear for music and a is youthful for his age and was missed - welcome back Okidoke

Omg bam111 is so nice, he keeps surprising me with how empathetic and cool he is. The words he says about others show a lot about his own character :)
Also interesting profile picture

Omg bam111 is so nice, he keeps surprising me with how empathetic and cool he is. The words he says about others show a lot about his own character :)
Also interesting profile picture
(Can I just say a few more things about Murakami_1 then someone else can complement Murakami instead of me.) Ok you have shown that you pay attention to others and their postings that takes great dedication and attention to details which is a very good trait. Apart from what I last posted about you that would be enough for me to know that you are a great person not many take the time to read and comment on things with detail like that (you are a sweetheart for what you said above, and I thank you for it you made my day.)

Wise and positive. Posts things that make me smile, even though they have nothing to do with me. A kind addition to any conversation.

Abstamyous has a kind and playful spirit not afraid to *club* someone and make others laugh and feel welcome. Though we never met I know that if we were to chat Abstamyous would make me smile and would make me feel welcome. have a great day you beautiful clubber :D

oh no what can I not say about Rohini? She is a sweetheart awesome person to chat with is caring and considerate of others she loves to nick name people she meets. She has the double factor going for her both beautiful on the inside as well as the outside and she is teaching me a lot about things I never even thought of smart girl :)

also feel free to pass me up and compliment her as I have been taking up this thread's compliments, I don't deserve them, but I just wish to compliment others :p

Bam has inadvertently (because I know he’s a nice and sincere guy) been able to keep getting lovely feedback because he keeps thanking posters. Fiendishly clever lol.

Bam I forbid you to reply to this post 😂

She is really funny and bold. The type of boldness you love to see :)

If you get to know her shes down to earth and says what she thinks (which is usually true) I really appreciate her!

Latest posts

Back