Scams That Prey On the Lonely

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hur Hur.. But in the realm of reality, I do believe it's based on two primary factors. Men typically work more dangerous jobs than women, and the stress, and/or depression that a man has to go through to get a woman, or endure decades of lonely existence (depression has been known to cause adverse affects to one's physical health).
Hmmmmmmm. I always thought men died earlier to get away from all the bitching and nagging their wives do. Ha! ha!

^Or maybe when their wives go silent and it scares them to death lol

Hur Hur.. But in the realm of reality, I do believe it's based on two primary factors. Men typically work more dangerous jobs than women, and the stress, and/or depression that a man has to go through to get a woman, or endure decades of lonely existence (depression has been known to cause adverse affects to one's physical health).
Wtf! men die earlier than women because they can't get laid? I'm going to live forever. 🕺 🍾

Hmmmmmmm. I always thought men died earlier to get away from all the bitching and nagging their wives do. Ha! ha!
Lol you'll live long since you have a sweet wife that would never nag 😇 Well unless... you leave the seat up... thats unforgivable.

Lol you'll live long since you have a sweet wife that would never nag 😇 Well unless... you leave the seat up... thats unforgivable.
You are the best!!!!!!

Ha! ha! I used to put, "and I'm house broken. Toilet seat down!!!!", in all of my dating bios. That is a real thing that guys have to learn to do well until in home urinals become common place. Ha! ha!

Poor guys, I always found it strange how cat ladies live for so long though, power of pets.
Obviously..
901.gif

Ha! ha! I used to put, "and I'm house broken. Toilet seat down!!!!", in all of my dating bios. That is a real thing that guys have to learn to do well until in home urinals become common place. Ha! ha!
I have never understood that.. A: When you sit for 100% of your toilet activities, how do you not look before sitting down? B: Urinals are kinda sexist in a way. Like, just cuz I CAN piss standing up, why do I want to do it in front of other men, and why should guys get 1/2 - 1/5th the toilets as women, and half of them are urinals..? We can't take a dump in those..

men die earlier than women because they can't get laid?
That's the dumbest thing I've heard this week.. Getting laid is easy, go buy a hooker if your mind is too empty to enjoy a real relationship. Or lose the fear of your own dick and jerk off.

On a serious note though. It's different for women. For women it's the concept of being alone by choice because they can't find a good man. For men it's the concept that we'll always be alone because we're too garbage for anyone to ever love us. Believe me, the latter is far worse in terms of deep soul devouring depression.

Last edited:
I have never understood that.. A: When you sit for 100% of your toilet activities, how do you not look before sitting down? B: Urinals are kinda sexist in a way. Like, just cuz I CAN piss standing up, why do I want to do it in front of other men, and why should guys get 1/2 - 1/5th the toilets as women, and half of them are urinals..? We can't take a dump in those..

Lol you know, I think men should just sit down to pee, problemo solved, but no... couldn't interrupt the important pee olympics when you see if your pee can stop before the flusher will.
That's the dumbest thing I've heard this week.. Getting laid is easy, go buy a hooker if your mind is too empty to enjoy a real relationship. Or lose the fear of your own dick and jerk off.

Loool easy guys... too much imagery for my old noggin..

On a serious note though. It's different for women. For women it's the concept of being alone by choice because they can't find a good man. For men it's the concept that we'll always be alone because we're too garbage for anyone to ever love us. Believe me, the latter is far worse in terms of deep soul devouring depression.

I dont understand why people have to compare and contrast everything, sounds like people who were born blind telling people that went blind later on that they deserve extra depression points. Depression doesn't even work that way. It's hard being alone for everyone.

You know my brother has never been afraid to spend a night with a woman... ever... he never worried what she'd do to him, it's not even a thought that crosses his mind. So many men live like this that organ harvesters deploy good looking women to trick guys. I cant imagine what it's like being a man, but I find it hard to believe men could know what its like being a woman either. It's just different. You spend a life time looking for a good man, because if you find a bad one and end up a single mother, everyone tells you, you should have chosen better, if you sleep with all the guys that want to sleep with you... you're a slut, if you get with a guy who rapes/beats the hell out of you, again why didn't you choose a nice guy? Theres so much risk, but thats just brushed aside, some people are alone out of fear, or because they have been seriously hurt. Believe me, the latter is far worse in terms of deep soul devouring depression.... if that earns me any extra depression points... pay them to me in bitcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back