Series suggestions on tv

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bam111

Abandon your fear. Look forward.
Reaction score
As of late I have not bin watching too much television and am out of date with current good tv series any suggestions would be nice.

I watched Love & Anarchy on Netflix. It’s really good. Then The Boys on Amazon Prime is great. Oh and The Last Kingdom on Netflix. Brassic and Misfits on HULU are both hilarious. Since I clearly have a thing for Joseph Gilgun I loved Preacher.

I will look into these I think I have seen or hurd about Ice Road truckers.
Although it sounds boring, I can easily watch them for hours. Same with Hoarders.

Dance Moms is a riot. The moms are really funny. It's also funny to watch the huge teacher yell at these little girls because they aren't dancing perfectly. Ha! ha!

Although it sounds boring, I can easily watch them for hours. Same with Hoarders.

Dance Moms is a riot. The moms are really funny. It's also funny to watch the huge teacher yell at these little girls because they aren't dancing perfectly. Ha! ha!
thank you for the suggestions most people don't react to my posts and just simply read and pass over them I like everyone's feedback its appreciated :) so thank you

Latest posts

Back