Setting to restore site to how it used to be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I loved this website before the upgrade. Now it's frustrating to look at and use. Is there an option somewhere to restore it to the simple, clean, and very functional setup as before?

No there is not. It takes some learning but we are all doing that. Play with it and see what you can find.

I loved this website before the upgrade. Now it's frustrating to look at and use. Is there an option somewhere to restore it to the simple, clean, and very functional setup as before?
The most I have found so far, and to be honest I haven't really played with settings, but you can disable the sidebar.

forumstuff.png

The most I have found so far, and to be honest I haven't really played with settings, but you can disable the sidebar.

You got me thinking, I really don't need that side bar so I disabled it also.

Have you or anyone else found any other setting changes that they like?

I just found something missing today - any way we could get custom titles again?

Being a "Well-known Member" is cool, but being a "Jedi Knight" is cooler :p

It's still there, if you click on your profile image at the top right and select "Account Details" the custom title is right under your profile image.

What is a profile banner?

At least they have dark theme. I don't see ads. My ad blocker must be working.

Here's a new one - do Drafts, in messaging, only save for so long now? I had a message saved to Drafts, or I could have sworn I did. But it doesn't seem to be there.

It could just be my imagination.

Can any smileys be added to the "Like" feature? One thing I thought would be neat, both here and on FB, is the "thinking" smiley.

I was thinking this guy: 🤔 the thinking face. Cause sometimes that's the strongest reaction, besides "like", "love", or "angry", etc. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Have you or anyone else found any other setting changes that they like?

The text controls are a lot easier, and let you preview the text changes ahead of time before you post.
And video posting is easier as well.

The bookmark feature is also nice. It feels faster and cleaner than saving things to Drafts.

I haven't tried the bookmark feature yet. I will have to get around to looking at it.

Latest posts

Back