Sexual frustration is coming to a breaking point

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In some circumstances I think it might be easier for an average-to-unattractive person to find "something casual" than be considered for serious relationships, but there would have to be a big element of luck, and they would have to be willing to go through a lot of blunt rejection first.

The frustration gets pretty bad for me too, sometimes. It can get pretty daunting, and I wonder if I'm even getting any closer to understanding how to be attractive or if I'm just spinning my wheels or running circles. It helps to remind myself that I'm learning, it's just taking a while since I have to go back and fix a bunch of old things, and learn a bunch of new ones.

TheSkaFish said:
The frustration gets pretty bad for me too, sometimes.  It can get pretty daunting, and I wonder if I'm even getting any closer to understanding how to be attractive or if I'm just spinning my wheels or running circles.  It helps to remind myself that I'm learning, it's just taking a while since I have to go back and fix a bunch of old things, and learn a bunch of new ones.

A person is or is not attracted to another person.  And then you can open your mouth and gain attraction or lose it.  You're trying to understand the wrong things, IMO, and that's where your problems lie.

TheRealCallie said:
TheSkaFish said:
The frustration gets pretty bad for me too, sometimes.  It can get pretty daunting, and I wonder if I'm even getting any closer to understanding how to be attractive or if I'm just spinning my wheels or running circles.  It helps to remind myself that I'm learning, it's just taking a while since I have to go back and fix a bunch of old things, and learn a bunch of new ones.

A person is or is not attracted to another person.  And then you can open your mouth and gain attraction or lose it.  You're trying to understand the wrong things, IMO, and that's where your problems lie.

I don't  think so.  I'm trying to change what I get by changing how I come across.  I lost attraction from unconsciously continuing to think, talk, and act according to my old low self-image. But now I'm unlearning my old social role that I never wanted in the first place and trying to learn to be someone that things go better for.

Latest posts

Back