sick of american women...getting out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
blak000 said:
Well, I think being socially successful is a combination of both having a positive attitude and using constructive methods to improve one's social skills. If it was entirely about attitude, people would be bowing down to every narcissistic or delusional person that came along. Being confident isn't enough to make a good impression, and develop friendships with people. It also takes experience and knowing what negative habits to avoid. If a person is argumentative and hateful, then all the confidence in the world won't gain him popularity.

Also, moving to a different country won't change much about a person's situation. If that person has poor social skills and low self-esteem in America, he'll still have those traits in Europe, Asia, or any other region of the world he decides to go to. Women, regardless of where they may be, will sense those negative qualities in him the moment he tries to talk to them. The belief that "people are different here" might work in the short-term, but ultimately that person might find his situation pretty much the same. Maybe this analogy will help better explain...

Let's say there is an American man who ran his business into the ground, because he is difficult to work with and has poor business acumen. Moving to Brazil won't fix his problems and suddenly make him successful and wealthy; he still possesses the traits that caused his business to fail in the first place. Brazilian people desire friendly customer service just as much as anyone else, and any business can only survive with good marketing and financial strategies. Moving to a different location isn't the answer to the American man's problem. If he hopes to improve his financial situation, he must use a different approach with his business. He must analyze what went wrong, and then take a constructive approach on dealing with those issues.

This is the same with social skills, low self-esteem, etc. People all over the world may differ culturally, but they all want to associate themselves with confident, friendly, and ambitious people. Instead of blaming your lack of success on external causes, I would urge you to take a more constructive approach in how you meet women.

Also, lonelyloser, I hate to break it to you, but there are sex-deprived, lonely men everywhere in the world. Loneliness is not a Western thing.

I have a feeling some of the negative views expressed here towards American women were spawned from the "grass is greener on the other side" logic. If you were to actually take the time and effort to move to another place, however, I have a feeling you might be disappointed.

I think it's true that you are the same person when you go to a different country, and you carry the same issues with you. But my point is that women in smaller, less prosperous countries are different, and sometimes that can change you. When I went to an certain country in Asia, I felt that I did not have to play the "game" there as much to attract a woman's attention. They weren't so complicated and I didn't have to try to act like I was someone else in order to get them to talk to me.

Sure, maybe all women like money, power and prestige, but not all of them play the mind games like so many American women do. Look at what is going on in this country - so many lonely people trying to go online to find someone, everyone is just wrapped up in their own life and career that dating becomes another job. There are so many businesses popping up, trying to take advantage of this situation, because they want to capitalize on the failure in the dating market. Sure there are sex deprived people in other countries, but in America, and many western countries, it's become an epidemic almost.

I feel that smaller countries have been infiltrated less by these negative forces and the relations between people are much less perverted.

Concluding from the action of a few and applying that conclusion to the many seems to be a bad way to look at it. There are excessively high standard seekers everywhere, not just in the US. The fact you've apparently ran into many doesn't mean they all are the same. So don't fool yourself. It's never easy and tricking yourself with flawed logic isn't going to help you either. If she isn't for you, keep searching. What you are doing is actually reducing your chances.

uggh I am not going to lie Snow, I don't agree. Yes, there are some really awful people out there, of both sexes. But we are just human beings in the end, all struggling with the same honeysuckle, and I don't think nationality has anything to do with it. I don't know, sorry bro, but it just sounds like an excuse to give up to me. Beware any conclusion that condemns the whole world and excuses yourself.

Hey...I now realized that I threw some of my emotions into this thread. However it seems like most guys here agree with my mini essay/rant but most women here do not. Go figure.

Seriously, it's not really fair, and it's not entirely anyone's fault. However I still believe we don't value relationships as much here in the states. And I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'excusing' myself. I believe this cultural situation hurts women just as much...just in a different way. I can't write off American women completely...that would just not be fair because I know there are at least a few nice ones out there. You could even turn out to be one of them =p

iwasaloverb4thiswar said:
uggh I am not going to lie Snow, I don't agree. Yes, there are some really awful people out there, of both sexes. But we are just human beings in the end, all struggling with the same honeysuckle, and I don't think nationality has anything to do with it. I don't know, sorry bro, but it just sounds like an excuse to give up to me. Beware any conclusion that condemns the whole world and excuses yourself.

I live in South America and agree that there is a difference. Our society is one that values not only the nuclear family, but also the extended family and friends as if they were part of the family. When talking about women, it is true that in the States you will find many who are stuck up, but it is also the case here! Dunno if there are *more of those* in the states or not, yet I am sure that you can indeed find a great gal over there! I have a friend living in the States and he is doing great, meeting the sweetest girls.

Perhaps iwasalover is right when saying that it is easy to blame the other side. You might have not found the girl that makes you *click*.

snow said:
Hey...I now realized that I threw some of my emotions into this thread. However it seems like most guys here agree with my mini essay/rant but most women here do not. Go figure.

Seriously, it's not really fair, and it's not entirely anyone's fault. However I still believe we don't value relationships as much here in the states. And I'm not exactly sure what you mean by 'excusing' myself. I believe this cultural situation hurts women just as much...just in a different way. I can't write off American women completely...that would just not be fair because I know there are at least a few nice ones out there. You could even turn out to be one of them =p

Haha, thanks. I sure hope so. And sorry, I didn't mean to critisize when you were probably just venting, I guess that is kind of the point anyway. Well, hope work isn't keeping you too busy, if you get a chance come talk to me! Oh and I am back in NC now and taking the day off because I am exhausted from my vacation, ironically.

What is so f'ing sad to me is that every other country in the world wants to be like America, and so now their youth have become just like us.

I dont think its "every other country in the world"... but anyway, im happy we are different like that. We should send the brazialian guys to there and see how the american girls would deal with them. lol I think there would be noone alive after some hours lol

Luna said:
I dont think its "every other country in the world"... but anyway, im happy we are different like that. We should send the brazialian guys to there and see how the american girls would deal with them. lol I think there would be noone alive after some hours lol
none alive girls or guys?

Leon said:
true that in the States you will find many who are stuck up,
i dont know but women that i have known so far werent stuck up, or maybe i dont see it. i dont think there is anything wrong with the women here.

So another night of lonely and depressed google searches (you're not alone 20years2many) and I read up some interesting info. I'm american and have not gotten beyond a first date with anyone in a year and starting to get restless. I've decided to not blame myself anymore. I'm tired of trying to figure out what is wrong with me. The average american woman has absolutely ridiculous criteria. But there is something I can do about it! I've read that women in non-westernized countries (the world outside of North america, australia, and western Europe) are not nearly as picky. Not only that, beautiful and could make great wives.

I know I should be aware there are plenty of golddiggers and scams for this kind of stuff, but what have I seriously got to lose? Learning another language? I'm not half bad at that and not a problem for me. I'd be happier robbed and losing all of my material possessions in a foreign land then take another day with my confidence at the hands of these retarded cold snooty american feminist bitches that value their lard ass like it's implanted with diamonds. I'm never good enough and don't even make friend material. Thank God.

I deserve better. After college, I'm going to expatriate to Russia, Japan, Brazil, or some S American country for a while. Who's coming with me? ;)
Are we that bad..... South America is cool. I love South America. I have been to Brazil, but should you really knock all American women based on a few bad experience that you have had. We are all unique and not all the same. Good luck in South America. American woman wishing you the best here.

Are we that bad..... South America is cool. I love South America. I have been to Brazil, but should you really knock all American women based on a few bad experience that you have had. We are all unique and not all the same. Good luck in South America. American woman wishing you the best here.

The guy that you responded to had not been here since 2011.

Having expectations of others is the biggest problem in your bowl. Stop looking for reasons to blame people for your own refusal to accept reality. No human being has responsibility or obligation to make you happy. That is reality. Discard that irrational delusion

I am certainly not going to tar all American women with the same brush. However, I have found far too many to be vapid and superficial, ignorant and enraged, or biblically blinded and praying for free money.

Dating in the USA, sucks. You are a intolerant and pretty xenophobic nation, as a whole. More recently, y'all looking for something to be offended by. If not politics, finance, sport, religion or guns. Then you are enraged by the guy driving a Ford, because you know a Chevy can haul more.

If, and it's a big if. If you get a date, you have to score so many objectives. Then during the date, you are constantly being scored. There seems to be zero onus an simply enjoying each others company, rather than running a credit check. And, if you do pass that, the monkey branching still continues.

Can I be clear too, I am no MGTOW woman hater. Though I do vehemently hate any dating scene, especially in the USA. I do appreciate a strong independent woman who has standards and goals. But not at the expense of others being used as stepping stones.

If I were to rejoin dating, the developing countries would be a consideration. You could suggest that we would still theoretically still be paying for a relationship. But at least our score would be significantly higher in areas where a good man is appreciated. I know many who have retired early, and live in the Philippines, and have a basic but plentiful lifestyle, and loyal loved ones.

I'm English. I've dated American women. I've been engaged to an American woman. I've been married to an American woman. I just broke up with (yet another) American woman. I have no money, no job, I'm not much to look at really. I've found most American women are like women everywhere else in the world - some are lovely, some are not, some are superficial, some are not... it's almost like we're all different.

If I were to rejoin dating, the developing countries would be a consideration. You could suggest that we would still theoretically still be paying for a relationship. But at least our score would be significantly higher in areas where a good man is appreciated. I know many who have retired early, and live in the Philippines, and have a basic but plentiful lifestyle, and loyal loved ones.

Even here a man is essentially just a utility figure, albeit with inherent advantages.

I am curious about the men who manage to embrace this illusion. They must be aware on some level of what they are valued for, but it doesn't bother them. Perhaps they see everything as an exchange, but it's not for everyone.

Last edited:
I think I want a TV woman like on Little House on the Prairie. I could write a script for her a few days in advance, set the scene, plan out the costumes, and then have her act it out. ;)

Latest posts

Back