sick of american women...getting out

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only dated American women, but I tend to attract what some might call "atypical" women, which I honestly prefer. One of my first girlfriends had a green mohawk. My parents weren't impressed. Another one never shaved her legs, but one day she shaved her head. Another one saved all of her clipped fingernails in those small black vials with the grey tops that film used to come in. She never really explained it and I never pushed her on the topic, but years later I kind of wish that I knew why. Yet another one read me poetry that she claimed was written by "her other self." They probably all have stories, assuming they remember me at all, about "that weird guy that I once dated" because I certainly have my own quirks. But atypical, non-stereotypical American women do definitely exist. Like everyone else, they have their ups and downs, but I will say that I've preferred dating women who didn't feel some duty to maintain a certain level of "womanhood." I prefer those who challenge it or who just don't care and let themselves be themselves. Along those lines, I don't think I've ever dated a woman that wore makeup on a regular basis. My wife now never wears it and never has. To balance it, I have no qualms about not living up to some idea of "manhood." So it works out.

I would have liked to have dated women from elsewhere for some perspective. I had two close calls with women from India. Both said that their fathers would disown them if they caught them dating "white boys." Their words, not mine. I also had a close call with a woman from China, but that just didn't work out. As they say, there is no better way to learn a foreign language than to date someone who speaks it. I missed out on that opportunity. Of course, it also helps to actually like them, at least a little. :D

I started flirting with japanese, korean and chinese girls on a language learning app for as long as 6 months and I've been feeling like on a throne all the time as a white caucasian male.

I receive 10+ messages everyday complimenting me about my physical appearence, flirting, sextalk, or just hitting up for casual talking then evolving it from there. Most are pretty attractive, 18-20 yr olds, perfect age and being super nice aswell. I can pick any profile at random to initiate a conversation with and they welcome me with heart.

I never had attention here regarding online dating in Western Europe and where I'm right now girls are non-existent. My job is heavily male dominated aswell where I saw only one middle aged secretary and on the streets the girls, if I ever meet any, refuse to even look me in the eyes. On this app, I feed on their love and lust for me like a vampire and it gives me alot of confidence with the opposite sex since I experience positive times. I feel great.

Golddiggers and troublesome girls seem to be obvious, I filter them out or run their heads 5 minutes into our initial convo to get boob or nude pics then flirt then dump them, whatever.

I've been talking to a cute chinese girl for about two months whos coming as a exchange student to my country near my city and she has been a very sweet person and seems to like me. She perfectly speaks my language and we communicate through that. We hit it off really well but the fact she comes only in two years is already an answer this is going to lead nowhere and the fact I'm a socially dysfunctional mess in real life. The thought about meeting somebody destroys me internally already.

I might be not social but if I can get my mood up I could pass off as a normal guy.

Last edited:
I've known men who married women from countries in EU and also, Asia alike. The poorer countries of both.

In the instances I am talking about, the men were used. One even admitted to using the man. their marriages weren't exactly built on a strong foundation of love first. They see an American man and think you are automatically made of money. I get the frustration that you have with american women but I would be careful in quickly thinking a mail-order bride is a better solution.. so-to-speak

Not saying people from your own country can't use you either, not at all. But it's usually more likely than not if they're from a poorer country and and see the men in their own country are struggling, and also have been sold that "american dream" as most fall for - that they are using you to come to your country.

Even in Asian countries these days, the men readily join monasteries for the "free ride" - they do not have it easy there with trying to make a living - and if you join the monastery, you get free room and board, as much free food as you want and whatever gadgets they have today that monks aren't even supposed to have. It's hard to find people these days that want to make an honest living.

As one commenter said: the grass is always greener somewhere else right?

Consider all the elements before throwing your hands up in the air and making choices you may wind up regretting...

and I realize this post is old as hell, but I've known of real-life situations like this.

I've known men who married women from countries in EU and also, Asia alike. The poorer countries of both.

In the instances I am talking about, the men were used. One even admitted to using the man. their marriages weren't exactly built on a strong foundation of love first. They see an American man and think you are automatically made of money. I get the frustration that you have with american women but I would be careful in quickly thinking a mail-order bride is a better solution.. so-to-speak

Not saying people from your own country can't use you either, not at all. But it's usually more likely than not if they're from a poorer country and and see the men in their own country are struggling, and also have been sold that "american dream" as most fall for - that they are using you to come to your country.

Even in Asian countries these days, the men readily join monasteries for the "free ride" - they do not have it easy there with trying to make a living - and if you join the monastery, you get free room and board, as much free food as you want and whatever gadgets they have today that monks aren't even supposed to have. It's hard to find people these days that want to make an honest living.

As one commenter said: the grass is always greener somewhere else right?

Consider all the elements before throwing your hands up in the air and making choices you may wind up regretting...

and I realize this post is old as hell, but I've known of real-life situations like this.

All true but it's also possible these men go elsewhere for reason unrelated to money or politics (hard to imagine I know). Example: many people fetishize languages like French, Ukrainian, Russian (I can't stand them) but if someone thinks they sound sexy why not. Just as I like Japanese or Italian which doesn't mean I like anime or japanese video games.

I'd order a Russian bride if I could. But I'm scared she'd be a sleeper agent sent by Putin to steal the secret of poutine.

Same with Asian girls. They're actually Red Commie spies. Once they get their visas, they'll murder me in my sleep and date the tall rich next door neighbhor who'll lead the Revolucion... 😭

If there's one thing dating apps have taught me in the last few months, it's that if you're talking to an asian girl 10 years younger than you.... it's probably a fat white dude in a basement trying to get your number by taking you off the site and into Whatsapp so he can hack your phone. 😡

It's tempting to try this - not in developing countries, I've heard the horror stories - but places like Japan/Korea where there's still a Caucasian fetish/preference thing going on with some of the women there. Just to get some interest, to be desired, for whatever reason, would be nice change.

On the other hand my age is still the issue, and most of these women would be sophisticated enough to not want to be viewed as more available simply cause they're Asian. I definitely don't get that impression from women from those backgrounds over here either, so to go overseas for that reason would feel strange, borderline creepy.

Last edited:
On the other hand my age is still the issue
Asian girls never age past 23 aswell from my experience as it looks like that. I've been fooled many times by what it looks like to be a 20 something year old girl until the number said 30 or 40 year old in reality. Maybe would delude you into thinking your dating a younger woman since you have issues with the same age groups.

The older ladies would defintely not have an issue with a wine aged man.

If only I could speak locally to those girls, all this texting over 2000+ miles seem pointless to me apart from the having fun stealing their hearts unless there is a defined meet up time, such as exchange student situation or touristing

Last edited:
Lol and when they honeysuckle it only smells of roses…😂 I cant deal with men 😅
So fairytales aside, I think the best option for men, white men in particular, is to go abroad. Why?

Simply because:
  1. Typically where you are from has a stronger currency
  2. White skin alone is seen as valuable
  3. The average white man is statistically taller (can never go wrong being tall)
As for better or worse calibre of women in general.... this is where the conversation starts to offend me. Truth is women are women, you'll find that you can attract better calibre of women because you have the tools to do so more easily. Thats it. Theres no magical women abroad that don't age, get stretch marks after pregnancy or blah blah.

Lol and when they honeysuckle it only smells of roses…😂 I cant deal with men 😅
So fairytales aside, I think the best option for men, white men in particular, is to go abroad. Why?

Simply because:
  1. Typically where you are from has a stronger currency
  2. White skin alone is seen as valuable
  3. The average white man is statistically taller (can never go wrong being tall)
As for better or worse calibre of women in general.... this is where the conversation starts to offend me. Truth is women are women, you'll find that you can attract better calibre of women because you have the tools to do so more easily. Thats it. Theres no magical women abroad that don't age, get stretch marks after pregnancy or blah blah.
You are a bloody legend Princess 👏 💥 ⭐

It's tempting to try this - not in developing countries, I've heard the horror stories - but places like Japan/Korea where there's still a Caucasian fetish/preference thing going on with some of the women there. Just to get some interest, to be desired, for whatever reason, would be nice change.

On the other hand my age is still the issue, and most of these women would be sophisticated enough to not want to be viewed as more available simply cause they're Asian. I definitely don't get that impression from women from those backgrounds over here either, so to go overseas for that reason would feel strange, borderline creepy.

Japan, Korea and I'd say China and Taiwan are rather odd so to speak and don't fall in the classic SEA white fetish. Like I said though: sexy language and interesting culture is enough of a magnet. Or maybe you're onto something as I used to live for over a decade in Italy where you can see hordes of Chinese female tourists everywhere, many young and some solo travels it's evident they weren't there for the pizza only.

"There was a girl who strung me along for two years till I found out what a fraud American womanhood was"
J.P. Donleavy (The Ginger Man)

I think that's a good point.
Men tend to forget that the sought after fairytale princess is no more real than the counterpoint of the prince who women also can't seem to find.
Hard Truth Time:
That's probably because we were all lied to as children.
Meaning that we were taught about love wrong in our childhood.
And that is the unfortunate reason for the great unhappiness in many peoples lives.

Maybe try something even fruther reaching

iu

Latest posts

Back