>sigh<

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(for the sun time people reading this...there is around 5 that join but..never do anything..
I'm not that messed up)

So I go into a several letter abbreviated meeting tomorrow, and, I've been lucky to avoid them since I dropped the therapy part and stuck to the psychiatrist part. But funding and licensing. This is my most favorite question they ask. 'In a perfect world, where would you like your mental health to be?' Hmmm...******* sane. 'OK, and how would you like to achieve that?' By you knowing what you're doing? ' OK, and how would that look like?' And, finally I have an answer. By finding an actual therapist. We're done now? I just hope I keep it that civil.

It went so much better than I though it would. The lady on the screen didn't ask stupid questions, and the nurse present was nice to look at. It honestly was the best ITP meeting I've had. Just basically asking if I like my meds, do I take them, am I still assimilating in society, call if I have issues. Not a horrible Tuesday meeting.

This was fun...a message from...I don't know what bot they were. Please, oh please, give us money, PM me. You do, and call out all the inconsistencies, and the response? We need money. No actual discourse....just..donate. And people do...

I love my mom, I do. And obviously there's a but. I don't know why, unsolicited, with regards to what I am solely going to have to decide and ultimately go through, does she think she it's a debate? I get it, she really dropped the ball with my childhood. But that has been addressed and everything is good. I'm not a mother, obviously, nor a father. Is this just what moms do? Or I guess parents. Do they just always see you as a kid who needs to be taken care....oh. fresia. That is what it is. You breeders do that. Ok, I'm not going to erase what is basically a journal entry. Not so much a sigh, but I thought it was. Eh. Maybe my next entry will be more relevant.

Latest posts

Back