>sigh<

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get it. Mostly. Maybe it's everywhere. But if you state, 'to make a long story short' and then proceed to type 5 more long paragraphs...do you not get the meaning of what you then type? To make a long story short, I should have replied to the 'What are you thinking now?' thread.

So, now, today, apparently, I get to deal with and close ads? I don't want to give money to this place. Is that the only answer? I dont want to leave, but maybe not grifting lonely and depressed people is...well, okay, that's the supreme model for all online forums.

At any time, someone could have told me to look at my preferences. Now, im just a bigger jackass. But, that is nothing new. I'll lean into it. I'm old.

I still love this timeframe. I type, and post, and type, and post ad nauseum, and daylight people read it, and....well, that's basically it. But at least 1/3 of a person is mildly entertained. And bonus, I never have to be actually engaging or entertaining. This whole thing is just me hourly talking to myself. Not out loud, that weird people out.

I'm a "daylight person".
But it's so **** cold and windy today, I probably won't be going outside...

EDIT:
That swear word editor is pretty **** cool!

Also, for the daytime ones. There are (9) active and (3) not. Can't even contribute to the dumbest posts. So, I rant. And stuff

Those hybrid batteries are so not cheap. Wow. I'm not a car guy, but if is how electric vehicles maintenance costs...I'd say I'd ride a bike, but I'm too out of shape, and I have winter. Too far out for ride share. Horses are expensive and probably don't feel like being tied to a parking meter. Seriously, why hasn't teleportation been looked into more? Probably a thousand bucks a leap.

Latest posts

Back