Signs you got over text someone wasnt interested in you.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, I can't actually tell any of y'all to stop anymore, but, I suggest you guys stop. Replying to them won't make it any better.

Your responses are not above the childish level of "takes one to know one".
You're boring and you lack content.
And as always your claims are based on nothing.

You can't speak of "the truth", "facts" if you are unable to prove them.
In that case they are just your opinion, nothing more, nothing less.
Insisting on posting your opinion as facts, makes you obnoxious, especially if you accompany them with insults.

Which is what any deluded person would say.
Anyone who doesn't accept your crazy ideas (sorry "facts"), must be unable to handle the truth...

Don't worry, you have given neither.
Nothing wrong with my English, maybe start googling a bit.

:ROFLMAO:
You're such an idiot.

Anyone who read my posts from the beginning would know better.
But hey, those people are better at their mother tongue (English, for those that are bad at interpreting simple text...).
Sorry to see that you suck at it.

Do you deny that you made a judgement of the initial post based upon how it made you feel, rather than making an effort to refute it with facts of your own?

I'm completely confident in myself, and stand by my statements. You, on the other hand, rely on feelings, not your brain, to make judgements. You're insecure because you indulge the weakest part of yourself: your emotions.

It's been fun shooting fish in a barrel, but you're a waste of time. You and the other lame troll were never objective, you only wanted something to pick apart.

If you can't face the reality of what women are like, I pity you.

Your opinions don't become facts, just because you say so.
That is the point you fail to accept.

Labeling the facts opinions does not make them opinions. Voluminous objective evididence exists to support my assertions, you're just too insecure to face up to it.

Do you deny that you made a judgement of the initial post based upon how it made you feel, rather than making an effort to refute it with facts of your own?
Opinions only become facts if you can back them up.
You have refused to back them up, so they are opinions.

I'm completely confident in myself, and stand by my statements.
Which is typical for dumb people, they lack self criticism.

It's been fun shooting fish in a barrel, but you're a waste of time.
No, you are a waste of time, and not just for me, but for the whole forum.

If you can't face the reality of what women are like, I pity you.
Your generalisations are simply wrong, no wonder you have these social issues.

Labeling the facts opinions does not make them opinions. Voluminous objective evididence exists to support my assertions, you're just too insecure to face up to it.
You haven't given any evidence, so no, they are just your opinions from a misogynist, nothing more, nothing less.
Such poor spelling for a native speaker...

Last edited:
Lol, I commit typos all of the time, but my spelling is superb, unlike yours.
Sure :ROFLMAO:

The assertions are self evident.
Which is exactly what someone will say who doesn't have any proof for a ridiculous claim.
It is one of the typical sophisms.

Again, you are pathetically desperate to get a woman in your lousy life.
You need to read my initial messages, then you will see how incompetent and ignorant you are.

I state that candy is bad for you, and you throw a tantrum. Good luck with that.
I think this forum will not be able to help you.
A straightjacket might be a better option for you.

Thats voluminously demonstrated by your incessant whining here.
You don't only suck at your analysis of women, you suck at English too.

Have you considered suicide?
You 're such a bloody idiot.

I'm off to bed now, you can whine all night if you live in another time zone.
Hope to get an intelligent conversation next time, but I'm not sure it won't be with Diogenes.
The real Diogenes was actually very intelligent, what a blemish you are on his name.

I don't look for signs they aren't interested, if there aren't signs that they *are* interested than that is all I need to know they aren't.
Sensible, if you get them, but ultimately does not solve the problem for those who encounter mixed signals or behaviour that could just as easily be friendliness/politeness. If men only ever acted in response to obvious cues the species would have died out by now.

I'm not sure if these are necessarily signs of disinterest.

Mainly I'm talking about the first one, taking a long time to text back.

I take a long time to message back, sometimes to people I am interested in getting to know more.
It's because I know I'm unhappy with my life, don't feel like talking to anyone, haven't been interested in anything lately, know I don't have much to say, am stressed out about things, and I worry that I will make a bad impression as boring and lame if I say something, so I say nothing until I feel like I have something to say or am in a better mood.

Granted, this is just me. Still, I'm just saying there could be other reasons.
It could also be because you have a busy life, plenty of more important things to do, like working all day for a boss and having time lines, or the person is not the centre of your universe. It may also be because they are forever texting you and you are tired of it.

Latest posts

Back