Silent Hill

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrong

Silent Hill
Reaction score
Anybody else here completely nuts of Silent Hill?

I love it all, I love all the games, I love the movies, I love it.

They promised us a new sequel twice though that never came trough. Like PT Silent Hill and a Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus. I just love it. I wish I could live in Silent Hill tbh. Just as one of the people there walking around being weird and kinda oblivious.

A buddy of mine from college was nuts about the game when it was released. I'm still too scared to play Silent Hill to be honest... :LOL:
You could probably still visit a real life Silent Hill town. Pretty sure you know of Centralia, Pennsylvania.
Though I think only a church still remains there.

A buddy of mine from college was nuts about the game when it was released. I'm still too scared to play Silent Hill to be honest... :LOL:
You could probably still visit a real life Silent Hill town. Pretty sure you know of Centralia, Pennsylvania.
Though I think only a church still remains there.
I would LOVE to check out the places Silent Hill was based on. To me Silent Hill is more than just a game, its like a vacation to me. Just a place away from it all where I can unwind and just explore for a while. All in good fun, of course, its not like i'm mental or anything don't get me wrong.

Haven't played the game, but liked the movie. It was the first horror movie, that made me laugh instead of scaring me. It was all too splatter and bloody to be scared of.

Haven't played the game, but liked the movie. It was the first horror movie, that made me laugh instead of scaring me. It was all too splatter and bloody to be scared of.
I don't really get how it made you laugh but it is pretty awesome. I even liked the second silent hill movie some.

Silent Hill 1&2 are the only games that scare me, and I'm the kind of guy that isn't scared of anything usually. I keep meaning to replay 2 but the PC version keeps breaking on me even with the fan patch

Silent Hill 1&2 are the only games that scare me, and I'm the kind of guy that isn't scared of anything usually. I keep meaning to replay 2 but the PC version keeps breaking on me even with the fan patch
you should seriously check out silent hill downpour. you don't need a PS3 for it, theres a special windows install for it that uses an emulator and it works pretty perfect.

silent hill downpour seriously just amazed me. its by far the best one yet.

you should seriously check out silent hill downpour. you don't need a PS3 for it, theres a special windows install for it that uses an emulator and it works pretty perfect.

silent hill downpour seriously just amazed me. its by far the best one yet.

To be honest, I really did not like Downpour. I thought it was laughably bad. I've played every Silent Hill game besides minor spinoffs like Play Novel and that one weird dungeon crawling game. My opinion is that the first two games are both masterpieces, and the third game is good, but every other game is bad... maybe Shattered Memories is okay in the sense that it's interesting enough to play once. But that's all.

To be honest, I really did not like Downpour. I thought it was laughably bad. I've played every Silent Hill game besides minor spinoffs like Play Novel and that one weird dungeon crawling game. My opinion is that the first two games are both masterpieces, and the third game is good, but every other game is bad... maybe Shattered Memories is okay in the sense that it's interesting enough to play once. But that's all.
Thats why its good for the developers that i'm here. Someone needs to play the laughably bad games too.

Latest posts

Back