sleeping

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sleep an awful lot...especially when I have nowhere to be...like today i woke up at 1pm.....then had breakfast/lunch then went back to slee till 6pm. I'm not sure if I need the sleep or I'm just lazy lol

I must be the only one who rises with the sun. If the sun begins to rise before 6am, so do I, not matter what. It wasn't always like this for me. Someway I trained myself to be this way while I was in college.

Silvernight said:
I felt extremely sleepy, much more so than normal when I was depressed. Although all the brochures about depression tend to mention insomnia, I guess it can go either way depending on the person.

I know i sure slept a lot more. Maybe it just seemed that way with the combination of interrupted sleep and the inability to get out of bed.

When I have an appointment, or work in the morning, I literally jump out of the bed wide awake, but when I don't, which is most of the time, I have a really hard time getting up. I set the alarm clock on my stereo on 9 or 10, get up, change it to 10:30, get up then, change it to 11:00, get up, change it to 11:15 ect ect... until I finally find the strength to stay up. Which is usually around 12:00. I really wish I could get up earlier. It feels like so much time wasted, and when i get up that late I find it hard to plan any kind of activity. I've managed to turn it around a couple of times, getting up at 8-9 frequently using serious mindpower, but I always fall back into these late habits. Maybe it's just ment to be like that?

I can come by with very little sleep. Unless I have sleep debt I usually wake up after sleeping 8 hours. Without alarmclock of course. I can very rarely sleep more than 10 hours too unless I have very high sleep debt like staying up all last night. :)

I sleep a lot. Last night when I got home from work I went to sleep at 10:30 PM, and woke up at 1 PM. It feels like the day is wasted. On weekends when I have no work I get to sleep at around 4 AM and go to sleep until 1 PM. Maybe 1 pm is the magical time for me when it comes to getting up?

Latest posts

Back