So alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holidays are not fun and I’m glad they’re over for now. I’m just so tired of everything. It’s a good thing you don’t have the time for depression, because the honeysuckle takes any life out of you.

I'm not 100% sure about depression. I've never been diagnosed. I may have it, it may come and go, i don't rule out some form of it, but other things do destroy me. I try to balance things naturally. Maybe try to focus on oxytocin and serotonin?

Attachments

• a81d7K6_700bwp.jpg
    a81d7K6_700bwp.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 5
I'm not 100% sure about depression. I've never been diagnosed. I may have it, it may come and go, i don't rule out some form of it, but other things do destroy me. I try to balance things naturally. Maybe try to focus on oxytocin and serotonin?
What things destroy you right now? It’s hard to focus on anything. I do try, I really do.

What things destroy you right now? It’s hard to focus on anything. I do try, I really do.

Environmental stress, ignorance stupidity of others around me. Constant nervousness, anxiety, thanks to someone near me who treats me like invisible garbage. When i'm down at my lowest point they kick me even harder. I also can't focus on anything importantt. Only fear drives me forward.

Environmental stress, ignorance stupidity of others around me. Constant nervousness, anxiety, thanks to someone near me who treats me like invisible garbage. When i'm down at my lowest point they kick me even harder. I also can't focus on anything importantt. Only fear drives me forward.
I’m sorry someone does that to you. Hope you can one day move past them, cause you don’t deserve that.

I’m sorry someone does that to you. Hope you can one day move past them, cause you don’t deserve that.

I'm stuck here for a while. If i move and it needs to happen very soon, it may not be a better place than what i have now. Most likely my car. I can't have any more disrespectful ignorant neighbors, money grabbing landlords, and not going to pay a mortgage for rent.

Your car? :( I’m sorry. I feel sad for that. Even though I don’t know you, I hope it doesn’t come to that. I really do.

Thanks but i have no other choice. I can't allow anyone to destroy me again just because i exist. No more neighbors for me. Had enough.
I understand. I hope something works out for you. I hope you can find an alternative to the car tho, even though you don’t wanna deal with anyone.

I understand. I hope something works out for you. I hope you can find an alternative to the car tho, even though you don’t wanna deal with anyone.

Yes, an alternative would be a submarine but i don't have enough resources for that. I'm a few billion short lol. Other alternatives dangerous shelters, motels for criminals and addicts, under overpasses in ghetto. We don't do that here.

Yes, an alternative would be a submarine but i don't have enough resources for that. I'm a few billion short lol. Other alternatives dangerous shelters, motels for criminals and addicts, under overpasses in ghetto. We don't do that here.
Hmm submarine, lol. True, I guess there could be worse places.

Honestly, I have been waiting patiently for a relationship for the past year or so. And it's hard for a straight 16 year old boy to see other couples doing things together. BTW, if anyone is interested in talking to me, here is my email [email protected]. Be sure to verify your identity with a picture

Last edited:
Honestly, I have been waiting patiently for a relationship for the past year or so. And it's hard for a 16 year old boy to see other couples doing things together

I feel your pain man. You're done. It's over for you. If you don't start dating in kindergarten there's no hope. 🤣

Come on now, i wasn't even self-aware back then T^T

I was and i had a gf. It was only short term. We met on the potty and it was instant connection. It ended when we finished our business and went separate ways to our beds. LOL ... You still have a few good years left LOL 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Honestly, I have been waiting patiently for a relationship for the past year or so. And it's hard for a straight 16 year old boy to see other couples doing things together. BTW, if anyone is interested in talking to me, here is my email [email protected]. Be sure to verify your identity with a picture

Make sure they provide 2 proofs of government issued ID 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 1
Oh gosh, I just saw this thread. I sincerely hope things are looking brighter for you. I just read an article about how depression can result from viral infections - anything like flu or cold, any illnesses really. Just a thought that if your health is low, it can make you feel depressed too. Even when you've recovered. Take care of yourself, your health. Maybe join a walking or birdwatching group near you and try to get out of the house.
Also, spring's coming and gardening is good for the spirit. Health, too.

Latest posts

Back