So alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh gosh, I just saw this thread. I sincerely hope things are looking brighter for you. I just read an article about how depression can result from viral infections - anything like flu or cold, any illnesses really. Just a thought that if your health is low, it can make you feel depressed too. Even when you've recovered. Take care of yourself, your health. Maybe join a walking or birdwatching group near you and try to get out of the house.
Also, spring's coming and gardening is good for the spirit. Health, too.

Spring is the most depressive season for me. Something from my past when i had big plans for spring and summer but i got disposed of end of winter. Since then every spring is depressing. Others say fall and winter are the worst. They are also bad, annoying when cold and rainy. But spring hits me the worst.

Spring is the most depressive season for me. Something from my past when i had big plans for spring and summer but i got disposed of end of winter. Since then every spring is depressing. Others say fall and winter are the worst. They are also bad, annoying when cold and rainy. But spring hits me the worst.
That's funny. I mean that sucks. I'm not a big spring fan either. It seems to be everyone's go-to season for joy and it's a good time to get out and start projects, dust off the skin.
I'm a fall person. It makes me happy the way I see people get all jolly for spring.

Unfortunate that it has a bad feel to it now because of your past. Maybe you can force yourself to have extra fun as the season arrives, try to change that. I'd hate to have a whole season wrapped up in a bad experience, to be forced to re-visit it annually.

That's funny. I mean that sucks. I'm not a big spring fan either. It seems to be everyone's go-to season for joy and it's a good time to get out and start projects, dust off the skin.
I'm a fall person. It makes me happy the way I see people get all jolly for spring.

Unfortunate that it has a bad feel to it now because of your past. Maybe you can force yourself to have extra fun as the season arrives, try to change that. I'd hate to have a whole season wrapped up in a bad experience, to be forced to re-visit it annually.

No i can't force myself to do anything anymore. The springfeeling is the time i want to "fall in love" again with someone, but i'm always alone.

Like I would know what teenage girls want these days, I'm old. But if Instagram is any marker for judgement, they will all need an osteopath, with all that posing and pouting.

Hey, I got something to show you all. A little hobby of mine, I write novels, and I am looking for an audience. However, I don't tell happy stories, who's in?
Click Here for my website
I like your drawings. I don't like to read. So, I didn't read any of your stories. But, I do like that you have a website to show your work.

I clicked, it's a nice little site. Anime, I think they call it? The kid has got flare.

Oh.. i thought maybe dark web lol.. i don't understand their fascination with anime. i hardly know what it is.
It may look like Anime at a first glance, but upon closer inspection, you'll find something a little...darker...putting it lightly. The stories have secrets buried througout, there is a lot more going on than what you may see on the page

It may look like Anime at a first glance, but upon closer inspection, you'll find something a little...darker...putting it lightly. The stories have secrets buried througout, there is a lot more going on than what you may see on the page

Oh no i have enough darkness in my life. I can't take any more darkness and mystery lol ...maybe when i'm brave and sharp enough to inspect... lol i'm old and tired or darkness and secrets lol

Oh no i have enough darkness in my life. I can't take any more darkness and mystery lol ...maybe when i'm brave and sharp enough to inspect... lol i'm old and tired or darkness and secrets lol
Fine by me, rock on

Anime is animated shows from Japan. There’s a lot of good ones out there.
To be honest, Anime plots feel a lot more genuine and unique than the cookie cutter plots we see in american entertainmens, especially kid and adult sitcoms

To be honest, Anime plots feel a lot more genuine and unique than the cookie cutter plots we see in american entertainmens, especially kid and adult sitcoms

I don't know anime, never watch tv. I'd rather go to the beach or take a long drive some place scenic. I'm just not into any of that kiddie stuff or the zombie box. I'm old lol

Latest posts

Back