So alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, don't get me started on Digisexuals and hardcore Nipponophiles. I get the shivers just thinking about those people

Not all of my stories are anime-themed, another big project of mine is a member of the action and adventure genres

I don't know anime, never watch tv. I'd rather go to the beach or take a long drive some place scenic. I'm just not into any of that kiddie stuff or the zombie box. I'm old lol
I can do all of that, and still enjoy Anime or whatever. Not all of it is kiddie stuff.

I've always liked animae. I used to draw lifelike human portraits. So, drawing faces in any format is something that I can appreciate. I think it's all great stuff.

Also, if I could fall in love with anything I could easily buy I would do it in a second. Unfortunately my needs require more realism.

I've always liked animae. I used to draw lifelike human portraits. So, drawing faces in any format is something that I can appreciate. I think it's all great stuff.

Also, if I could fall in love with anything I could easily buy I would do it in a second. Unfortunately my needs require more realism.

best i can do

1200px-Stick_Figure.svg.png

Realism's okay, but don't forget to add some of your flair to it :)

By the way, I've noticed a sort of ranking system of users in this forum. For example, mine is 'active member', anybody know how this works?

Latest posts

Back