So alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always liked animae. I used to draw lifelike human portraits. So, drawing faces in any format is something that I can appreciate. I think it's all great stuff.

Also, if I could fall in love with anything I could easily buy I would do it in a second. Unfortunately my needs require more realism.
Kinda curious about your life like portraits, ngl. I did some years ago, but I do more anime and animals/Disney stuff.

Kinda curious about your life like portraits, ngl. I did some years ago, but I do more anime and animals/Disney stuff.
My desire was to be able to make portraits that looked like photographs with a impossible twist of some sort or other that couldn't possibly be real. However, my talent was not good enough for that. It was still very good as others paid me to draw portraits for them. They liked them because you could tell the portraits were hand drawn. But, it wasn't what I wanted to do. Then I lost interest in it all together.

Latest posts

Back