So empty and don’t know what to do

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eternitydreamer

Reaction score
Feel so lost and depressed. Nothing is filling me with any joy. I tried a computer course which I’m doing and am waiting for some sort of Councelling..if it will happen..I’ve seen so many people and every time it turns out bad. I want to just escape the sadness I am feeling. I’m lonely and have nobody to talk to. I’ve become selfish and unfeeling. Have as much emotion as a rock. 
Want to watch movies but need money to watch legally and I don’t have money to do that. 
Have nothing enjoyable to do.. my health is bad. I hate what I’m feeling :(

Hey Eternitydreamer, I'm sorry to hear you're going through a rough patch.

I really like going out for walks ( when the weather is decent) and exercising and listening to music, those things seem to help me. As for movies have you tried checking out your local library? Sometimes they have a decent movie section.

And you can always send me a PM to talk to and I'll lend an ear :)

Sorry you feel that way, EternityDreamer. I hope that things work out for you with your class. It's easy to be depressed when you struggle financially and I know how that is. *hugs*

Eternitydreamer I'm so sorry you are feeling this way!! I will be praying you are able to find a counselor that can help you and you can find some relief. Have you tried to reach out or attend any local churches to find support? Maybe it would be a good place to start?

Latest posts

Back