So what do you want, RIGHT NOW?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:

We're going to have deep-dish pizza on my birthday. Can't wait :D

What kind do you like?

Oh, now you're just making me jealous. :p

When is your birthday again?

I like anything with pepperoni, mushrooms, and cheese. Sometimes some peppers when I feel like it. What do you like?

ladyforsaken said:
Oh, now you're just making me jealous. :p

When is your birthday again?

I like anything with pepperoni, mushrooms, and cheese. Sometimes some peppers when I feel like it. What do you like?

Haha sorry. It was just the first thing that came to mind! My birthday is coming up on Sunday.

Anyway it sounds like you have some decent taste in your topping choices. I like all of those, as well as sport peppers, garlic, and giardiniera. I also like to add things of my own to it, like crushed red peppers, tabasco, barbecue sauce, buffalo wing sauce, and pesto, to name a few.

I usually like the deep-dish style because it's just BIG! Everything is huge and chunky and it really feels like you're taking a bite out of something. It's also actually our home area's pizza specialty.

TheSkaFish said:
Haha sorry. It was just the first thing that came to mind! My birthday is coming up on Sunday.

Anyway it sounds like you have some decent taste in your topping choices. I like all of those, as well as sport peppers, garlic, and giardiniera. I also like to add things of my own to it, like crushed red peppers, tabasco, barbecue sauce, buffalo wing sauce, and pesto, to name a few.

I usually like the deep-dish style because it's just BIG! Everything is huge and chunky and it really feels like you're taking a bite out of something. It's also actually our home area's pizza specialty.

Oh, that's awesome. Sounds like you like a mix of ingredients on your pizza. I prefer to keep it simple. :D

I forgot to add, I love onions on my pizza. I don't care what anyone says about what it makes you do, but I just love onions.

Deep-dish style surely sounds absolutely delectable. *drools*

Enjoy the weekend and your birthday pizza! :)

Right now? A cuddle from a man with lovely big arms. Meh, I am in a soppy mood.

My new pairs of glasses, I have to wait until tomorrow! Can you believe that??

My parents to quit harping about what i want to do in life in an attempt to spare me from unhappiness.

These stupid long ass updates on VirtualBox to start.

chkdsk to finish scanning a full 1TB HDD.

Latest posts

Back