So..what's worse: being cheated on or abandoned by a lover?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I’m not religious to be fair the Adam and Eve part is just my sense oh humour (veryyyy dryyy lol) Ahh I will deffo check the video out on yours as it sounds interesting.
I'm not religious and I know of Adam and Eve but yea I guess I missed the humor lol sorry hope you enjoy the material there are 2 videos one on love in general and one on true love, not to say I believe what these things they are discussing it's just information to entertain for (research if you will).

Having an "entitled" women use you as a "freind". Have this women who doesnt like her roommates, staying here until today when I give her "Das Boot".

Better to be all alone then with a so-called "friend" who does nothing, like watch a movie or clean the dishes. Soon as she is gone, I am blocking her phone number forever. Adios *****.

This kind of crap is like allowing yourselves to be hit over the head with a cast-iron frying pan. Next woman, if ever, in my door is going to be ******* me hard, or else she'll be gone as well. No more allowing females to take advantage of me at all.

Better to be alone then used as a fool.

Latest posts

Back