Some people are lucky to ___________.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- be born to money

- be naturally good at things/able to impress and interest someone because they have a strength of some kind

- be born with the right instincts to know how to attract someone

- have a mind that naturally sees things in an interesting/exciting way and is good at setting themselves up to get stories

- naturally know how to be interesting and fun enough for someone

- get a good career and relationship just by living naturally, without having to think about it too much and strategize every minute detail of their lives

Are lucky enough to see Paul McCartney at Glastonbury rather than give their ticket away and go watch an ex's crappy pub rock band playing Rush covers to a crowd of 10 in the arse end of nowhere because she guilt trips you. Fml!

- be born to money

- be naturally good at things/able to impress and interest someone because they have a strength of some kind

- be born with the right instincts to know how to attract someone

- have a mind that naturally sees things in an interesting/exciting way and is good at setting themselves up to get stories

- naturally know how to be interesting and fun enough for someone

- get a good career and relationship just by living naturally, without having to think about it too much and strategize every minute detail of their lives
Which one out of all of these would you pick as most important?

meet "the one" early on in life.

I used to think people were lucky to have this. But then I thought about it, and realized that if I had been able to do this, I would have settled. I would not have tried to improve my life through self-development. I think my work ethic is a lot better because things didn't come naturally to me. I still haven't found the one yet, but I am improving every day and working towards it.

I used to think people were lucky to have this. But then I thought about it, and realized that if I had been able to do this, I would have settled. I would not have tried to improve my life through self-development. I think my work ethic is a lot better because things didn't come naturally to me. I still haven't found the one yet, but I am improving every day and working towards it.
It depends on what keeps us going in life. "Settling down" doesn't equal the end of development. There are always new goals to achieve. Of course a lot depends on the relationship one has. With a supportive partner who motivates and believes in the significant other, gives a gentle push in the times of hardship a lot can be achieved.

Latest posts

Back