Somedays I get board

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Gunblaza

For a long time I sit in my room and write story and poems. I just want my storys be read.
I want a person to just read them and tell me what I did bad or good.
:(

Gunblaza said:
Sorry I rushed it.

Have you thought of joining a poetry club or starting a blog? A lot of coffee house host open mic and poetry nights. Its worth a try. The important thing is for you too get out and around people.

hi, i'd like to read your stories as i like to write too; i'd like to exchange some of our stories and to tell each other what we think about them;write me back

a kiss and a big smile!

I'll read it :) nothing like a good book :D. I'm reading Freakonomics right now, high recommended :p

Gunblaza said:
For a long time I sit in my room and write story and poems. I just want my storys be read.

I'd love to read your poems. I write some too and I had just finished writing a small story.

I have written a great deal of poetry and really love it. It is good therapy and a very good way to express feelings. Yes, I would be interested in reading your poetry and stories.

mountaingirl said:
I have written a great deal of poetry and really love it.  It is good therapy and a very good way to express feelings.  Yes, I would be interested in reading your poetry and stories.

I'm eager to start a photography course at my local art school but keep putting it off because of the cost. I love photography because it captures moments in time - the closest thing to timetravel is to look at an old photo.

Gunblaza said:

LOL i know how you feel.. i write poems all the time so i get websites that are confidential or not at timesthat i know my poems will be read and probably might help or relate.. try that.. or i'd read em and tell you..i love stories and that sorta stuff.i bet they sound or are great..
= ) tashar_boo

Hi Gun,

Post it up and I'll be happy to read and critique it. I teach writing and composition.

:)

Latest posts

Back