something about me (some inabilities/attractions)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mzoltan32

Reaction score
When its not my "show" (which are rare events) then i struggle to fit into social occasions. Mostly my emotional communication what to throw at people to keep them entertained is the problem. I am more like some sort of ninja freak with low dexterity capacities on the replicatable scale.
I like things awesome broadscale when it comes to videogames or some stories.. like action, nice liners (i can't make up much though.. so far anyway) and of course some refined sensuality as well.. or more or less refined.
My design's used to be not that great, flawed compositionns more so then the although smaller compositions of others (however i dont know the initial stages of them planning out a composition of a videogame).

Alright, heres what I understand from what you've typed;
- If you're not running it then you're not comfortable at social events, you feel invisible at them.
- You like action games and stories. Loud, flashy, simple, a little sexy.
- You have designs for a video game but no clue how to execute them.

Heres my response;
- Have you considered going out of your comfort zone when it is your "show"? I don't know what you usually do, I'm guessing gaming, but if you do something different it might get you used to when it isn't your show.
- Alright, those are your tastes. Nothing wrong with those. Whats your target audiences tastes?
- Have you tried learning to make a really simple one first to get the hang of the process? You don't do triple flips the moment you get on the trampoline, you bounce around abit first.

basically yeah gaming. But its like lucky situations in games or in real life sometimes. Although i did quit gaming for a while now (occasionally i play 2d ones but i became mostly bad with those as well).

Latest posts

Back