Sometimes I feel I would like to join to a cult (or something like that)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ManDss

Reaction score
I kinda envy some things that happens in cults.

That sense of companionship, unity, love for each member, no judgements.

That I think "gosh, I wish to find a cult, and pretend I believe all whatever crazy s##t they believe, to at least be in a community where we are all one family. Maybe ends up being dangerous but Ill be concious that can happen.

But cults are kinda hard to find, and I should escape, so... its just a fantasy that I have.

Time ago I met people who were doing ayahuasca rituals, and I always wanted to experiment with that kind of things, I went therez really good experience, and was kinda cult ish. But I didnt make lot of boundaries, jist a couple friends, that at the end I abandonded. It wasnt that cult ish, but I liked when we were all together trying to start hallucinating

Anyway, just that, a feeling I have. And again, the idea to meet people the "regular way", introducing, the judgements, behave like a normal person, all that... I want to just loose my s$$t, dont be so square, and thats kinda what happens in cults, who is up to ? (Just joking) [Joking?]

A great cult that is easy to join follows an old book, or scrolls, or whatever, and they build these buildings, and they ask for money, and there's like 5 of them, so you get to cherry pick the avenue of ritual secular inclusion. Or, get into comics. The latter is probably safer

Latest posts

Back