Sometimes you need a few days to .....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Jones

Reaction score
I get so busy with work (I'm a missionary plus I have a home plus I'm recording from relationships gone bad....shall we give it a Latin name and call it "relationship toxnaumus".)

But I get so busy working on God's kingdom (I've made it my goal to go out three times a week) that my house has become a dump. And I tell God " Can we take a break from this please? I mean it's 108 outside and it would be the perfect time to....take out the trash, not let the dishes continue to pile up and attract bugs, my floor is sticky (both in my bedroom and dining area.)..bed looked like a catch all...etc....and I need to majorly organize cuz I currently don't know where certain documents are...that I NEED to continue living here. So can I take a few days and recoop, find the paperwork I need, and "you did give me this apartment, remember?"
I come across this paper that said, "God is very understanding."

And the nerve of this preacher....he's a visiting preacher that gets up there taking about money and how some people need to "work so they can give"...and it's the second time someone from that church tried to tell me I wasn't doing enough. I mean I could understand if there were like 100 people and the church was actually growing but I get a pension because I worked when I was young and now I'm retired and no I don't have a lot of $$$ . There only four families and they want some major $$$ coming in so they want me to go out and get a second job. O boy. I'm looking like. I get a pension. That's what most people do when they are young...they work hard when they are young so they don't have to work....they can retire when they are older. I'm like..."Is this how you treat all the retired widows cuz if so I might have to leave.". I just told them I have money coming in and I went out three times a week to do God's work, but they want me to "get a job"...I'm like why don't they....you know two of the men both have wives and both of them get to stay at home and not worry about the bills. Why don't they go get a job? I'm like yeah....send their butts out there....they want to be waited on, want their supper on the table when they walk through the door. I'm so busy now ....well you already know how my house is.

Latest posts

Back