Song To Describe Your Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually for me the music is overwhelmingly more important than the lyrics but I like the thought that I was born at the same time with heavy metal because IMO Black Sabbath's Paranoid is the first metal song in history and also a kind of omen about my life

actually for me the music is overwhelmingly more important than the lyrics but I like the thought that I was born at the same time with heavy metal because IMO Black Sabbath's Paranoid is the first metal song in history and also a kind of omen about my life

I'm going with the band that invented the modern use of power chords and the effect later called distortion as the godfathers of metal. You Really Got Me sounds nothing like modern heavy music, but at that time it was pretty metal. The speakers of their guitar amps were literally cut with a knife to produce the new distorted sound nobody had ever heard before. It also was the first recorded song to be written around power chords.

Latest posts

Back