songs that touch your heart

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you should all listen to ska's music then if you want you can listen to my mushy last Spanish song I used to sing when I was a young Bam lol.

yea I saw that one in the other thread its really good. :)

Yeah I thought I'd put it here too since it fit the category, glad you like it (y)

you should all listen to ska's music then if you want you can listen to my mushy last Spanish song I used to sing when I was a young Bam lol.

Hey I didn't meant to take over your thread though. I listened to your songs, and they're full of feeling as well. And it's got memories for you. So that's cool too :)

Yeah I thought I'd put it here too since it fit the category, glad you like it (y)

Hey I didn't meant to take over your thread though. I listened to your songs, and they're full of feeling as well. And it's got memories for you. So that's cool too :)
this is a thread for the old bam the emotional brain I call it the heart side of me that wishes to come out but my logical side locks it away in fear of letting it be hurt. so I dedicate this thread to the emotional Bam and visit it to sooth that side of my persona.

And you are not jacking my thread you are adding to it and I am happy you are :)

A lot of Roy Orbison... his voice was ethereal. Beautifully somber is how I'd classify his music. . there's always an undertone of sadness.. even in his more 'uppity' tunes.. I don't know..

This was my Mums favourite song, I'm thinking about her a lot today.

My demons though quiet, are never quite silenced. Calm as they may be, they wait patiently for a reason to wake, take a deep breath and crawl back in my ear.

Latest posts

Back