Songs you hate the most

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

suman.1407

Reaction score
What about the most annoying song in history
Who Let The Dog's Out,Woooh Woooh. Ice Ice Baby & remember those annoying songs of Vengaboys,lol..
No but seriously IMO the worst assault that's happening to my eardrums is because of the likes of Ariana Grande,Cardi B,Nicki Minaj. The songs by them is an assault to the senses.

sunflowergirl1306

sunflower lover
Reaction score
What about the most annoying song in history
Who Let The Dog's Out,Woooh Woooh. Ice Ice Baby & remember those annoying songs of Vengaboys,lol..
No but seriously IMO the worst assault that's happening to my eardrums is because of the likes of Ariana Grande,Cardi B,Nicki Minaj. The songs by them is an assault to the senses.
True

Abstamyous

Reaction score
my sister used to play this song in the morning before she goes to work and it was like an unwanted alarm clock for me.

something about looking at my dairy boys wanna marry...... its like a really girly song
Pretty Girl Rock

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Green Day songs

Ooh, gonna have to disagree on that one.

I used to not listen to Green Day because I felt it was overplayed and I felt like everyone liked them so I wasn't going to listen to it.

Then I actually gave them a listen, and found I actually enjoyed it - so much that I bought their first three albums. I'm not so much into the later stuff, I could take it or leave it. But I feel like their early stuff is distinct and has their own energy.

I get that it's a matter of personal opinion and your prerogative to like it or not. It's just my $0.02.