Songs you hate the most

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the most annoying song in history
Who Let The Dog's Out,Woooh Woooh. Ice Ice Baby & remember those annoying songs of Vengaboys,lol..
No but seriously IMO the worst assault that's happening to my eardrums is because of the likes of Ariana Grande,Cardi B,Nicki Minaj. The songs by them is an assault to the senses.

What about the most annoying song in history
Who Let The Dog's Out,Woooh Woooh. Ice Ice Baby & remember those annoying songs of Vengaboys,lol..
No but seriously IMO the worst assault that's happening to my eardrums is because of the likes of Ariana Grande,Cardi B,Nicki Minaj. The songs by them is an assault to the senses.
True

my sister used to play this song in the morning before she goes to work and it was like an unwanted alarm clock for me.

something about looking at my dairy boys wanna marry...... its like a really girly song
Pretty Girl Rock

Green Day songs

Ooh, gonna have to disagree on that one.

I used to not listen to Green Day because I felt it was overplayed and I felt like everyone liked them so I wasn't going to listen to it.

Then I actually gave them a listen, and found I actually enjoyed it - so much that I bought their first three albums. I'm not so much into the later stuff, I could take it or leave it. But I feel like their early stuff is distinct and has their own energy.

I get that it's a matter of personal opinion and your prerogative to like it or not. It's just my $0.02.

Wonderwall by Oasis, I love Oasis but the amount of times I'm asked to play this is ridiculous! stop it I'm not this man!

Scrambled eggs on my Nintendo,
I cook in ways you know I never recommend-o.
I frost my cakes with guacamol-a,
It goes to show I don't know s**t from Shinola

THIS IS HOW, YOU REMIND ME OF WHAT I REALLY AMMMMM!!!!!
So yesterday, the radio was playing a song that sounded like it was being sung by Nickleback, that was in the exact same format as "Photograph" but a more updated version. So that is officially my most hated song. Could have been a completely different band, but still remains.

To be honest, I feel a little bit bad making fun of people's songs, even ones I'm not crazy about.
I may not like their particular style or themes, and I'm not going to buy or listen to their stuff, but I have to admit they do know how to put a song together, and I have to hand it to them in some way just for that.
They are out there writing songs, coming up with thoughts, ideas, feelings, they're really out there doing it.
Meanwhile I haven't written anything as of yet, and don't know if I can.
Just something I think sometimes.

To be honest, I feel a little bit bad making fun of people's songs, even ones I'm not crazy about.
I may not like their particular style or themes, and I'm not going to buy or listen to their stuff, but I have to admit they do know how to put a song together, and I have to hand it to them in some way just for that.
They are out there writing songs, coming up with thoughts, ideas, feelings, they're really out there doing it.
Meanwhile I haven't written anything as of yet, and don't know if I can.
Just something I think sometimes.
I've never understood why we get so mad at singers/bands who don't write their own songs. Some of music's biggest icons have been simply the mouth that delivered other people's words while some of pop's most processed looking acts generate their own songs.

Off the top of my head Elvis, very rarely put pen to paper, Diana Ross, Sinatra, Tony Bennet, Marvin Gaye, Elton John ( he does write the music but not lyrics), Whitney Houston all had the majority of their catalogue written for them. Whereas Katy Perry, The Jonas Brothers, McFly, Ke$sha, Demi Lovato, good or bad, at least write or have a hand in writing their songs.

Last edited:
Anything Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach's Last Resort. Didn't like them the first time I heard them way back and still don't.

For some reason Coldplay has become extra annoying to me. I was never a fan to begin with, but I thought well, they're ok and I can still tolerate the music. But now if I hear Yellow or Viva la Vida, I am nope, just make it stop please!

Anything Limp Bizkit and Papa Roach's Last Resort. Didn't like them the first time I heard them way back and still don't.

For some reason Coldplay has become extra annoying to me. I was never a fan to begin with, but I thought well, they're ok and I can still tolerate the music. But now if I hear Yellow or Viva la Vida, I am nope, just make it stop please!
The shame with Limp Bizkit is Fred Durst. Behind him he has some great musicians..

The shame with Limp Bizkit is Fred Durst. Behind him he has some great musicians..
oh-my-god-we-hate-the-same-people.gif

please excuse my enthusiasm, I never thought someone would actually say that. :ROFLMAO:
but yes, I agree fully!

Latest posts

Back