Spirit Science 12 - The Human History Movie

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phaedron

Reaction score
Bizarre. Puts a newage spin on a LOT of information. Amazingly accurate in some regards, puts together a quite a few pieces of the puzzle. Very fast moving. (I wonder if it was sped up. Voice kind of sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks.)

Coincides with a LOT of Truth, like the massive debate in Archeology about some findings that suggest we are over 1 million years old. (also included)

[video=youtube]

The Mars pyramids coincide with the design of the Vatican. It's possible the Marsians came to Earth. I think the narrator literally believes men are from Mars and women are from Venus.
Describes our race as having the spiritual consciouness of a 12 year old girl often enough. lol Venus, the morning star, was proposed as our first home in the Omega codes video. I don't agree with everything here, of course.

Seriously though I'd expect to maybe see this on South Park somewhere.

1) One of the big problems here is the Gnostic Propaganda. However illusory it may actually be, the universe is the end result of Creation, the intended result, not something evil to escape.
Not some evil experiment of duality, all is yin and yang, and all is oneness. The physical universe is actually nothing, as all atoms are made of nothingness, and what we think is nothing is actually something.
That truth is also implied in the yin yang symbol. Or in the Infinity symbol.

2) As if to say man is everything evil and woman everything good. the brainwashed newage mentality is a redistribution of yin and yang energy in which all citizens become yin, female, and the power elite and all soldiers become male.
In this situation we become MARRIED to the state. It is detestable. Most energy in the universe is female. I have learned that above all else, you must cultivate male energy. That is some hardcore deception right there.

3) Lucifer, the Trinity, it began with Nimrod proclaiming he was god. Newages like to add some dazzling mysticism everywhere, but that's the political relaity behind it. All pagan cultures had a trinity.
Towards the end of the movie, they tell the story of Osiris. Nimrod was hacked into pieces in the same way by Shem. The Bible calls him the beast who was slain with the sword and the whole world followed after him.
There is indeed a lot of truth in the movie, but it's main purpose is to sell you THE BEAST. Osiris and Set are part of the collective personage of SATURN.

4) With respect to Jesus, the earliest gospel do not have a resurrection. he is as he says the root of David and the morning star. That is to say the Jewish Prophet either took on the role of the sun god
or it was grafted onto him. Either way Israel was to fall, and Rome was to gain power. So in the end where they are trying to sell you Christianity, well Jesus himself said his flesh was real meat, meaning
for us to consume his words, and clarifying that his words are the salvation eucharist, not the blood and wine thing Catholics do. Since Jesus supported the Old Testament law, but not the doctrines invented by Pharisees
his becoming the pagan sun lucifer saturn osiris nimrod, etc, would test everyone's true loyalties and subvert Christianity at the end of time into a Jewish revival according to the old testament prophecies.
The Imagination is a powerful thing. Above all else the mystery schools know this. IMHO, Newagers take a much bigger leap of Faith to believe ALL this stuff then even Christians.

5) Very end. Fools. The Church IS the secret societies. Look at the upside down cross and satanism in the Vatican. Satanism is all over the Vatican and Jesuit churches. True Black magic was written for Priests.
So at the end, they are lying about all that. After all, the end is the best place to put the LIE

Interesting that it says the Hebrews were from our future. Last I heard Thoth and the Nine were making this claim about themselves. My take is that the Hebrews are the genuine humans and the rest are gnostic pagans.
Well that is what is relevant now. I think Africans are the oldest, then the Lemurians which were the Asian race, and the white Caucasian race was the last to emerge.

What is the number 6? depending on your viewpoint, consciousness either descends and is trapped, or seeks to leave the circle where it resides (gnosticism)
If that isn't complicated enough, 6 and 9 are actually the same number. They are the before and after thought of 7 and 8 (karma/infinity) the Eternal NOW
That is also why 6 is afraid of 7, because 7 ate 9. 7 8 9

[video=youtube]

Latest posts

Back