Standing ground

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theablekingathelstan

Reaction score
I remember stuff from years back where I stood my ground for the good.

I was in a supermarket doing some shopping and these teo workers were handing out baskets. They gave one to the person ahead of me but then flagrantly ignored me. I didn’t like this so I shouted at them. I could see both of them were shocked but I didn’t and don’t care. They were in the wrong. It was done dude sone lady but fresia ‘em.

And at the department store a few years ago I was looking and browsing at some shoes when a worker unbeknownst just shoved me to get by to look at the price of something for her manager. I shoved her back and she fell in the floor. She looked all weird and dismayed but I didn’t care.

So yeah I hold the right to defend my since in public and if others don’t like it fresia them. Thy should either learn basic social/human norms or don’t be sociopathic. I’m a human with rights. I don’t see what kind of person would say any person doesn’t have rights. S as bd police? For cases where others have technically assaulted me? Ok. LeArn how laws work and don’t project inner fallacies.

Last edited:
Didn’t we see this movie before when it was called “the ice cream”?
Sequels are always a wee bit disappointing imo, he's gonna have to come up with something to top Hitler, that's a big ask.
And let's not forget the prequel of him telling a random dude on the bus to fresia off because the guy gave him a compliment.... (thinking thread)

And let's not forget the prequel of him telling a random dude on the bus to fresia off because the guy gave him a compliment.... (thinking thread)
I missed that one, how many rotten tomatoes did it get? Me thinks all that happened in a dream.

A Course In Miracles chapter 7:

Always remember that you never know what someone's going through. Even if they look happy, they may be on the edge of breakdown. Look out for those weaklings, train yourself to spot vulnerability. Whenever you get chance simply shout in their face, shove them or tell them to fresia off.

Remember, always choose someone smaller and weaker than you are.

If you practice this regularly and with true self-discipline, you will soon be on your way to being roughed up in the back of a police van, handcuffed and tasered.

A Course In Miracles chapter 7:

Always remember that you never know what someone's going through. Even if they look happy, they may be on the edge of breakdown. Look out for those weaklings, train yourself to spot vulnerability. Whenever you get chance simply shout in their face, shove them or tell them to fresia off.

Remember, always choose someone smaller and weaker than you are.

If you practice this regularly and with true self-discipline, you will soon be on your way to being roughed up in the back of a police van, handcuffed and tasered.
Uh huh? I’m a human so I won’t be pushed. That’s life.
Also you profess this attitude then post about your imperfect life. So you’re lacking integrity and like to false lord it?
so yeah I don’t like to be pushed. I’m sorry for being human. It’s funny how you select humanity too. I guess that’s what your Dutch school taught you. Hence why you probably drsss up like sinter peet sbd then you’re not racist. Shifty characters do this.

Nah
Wow. Nice. :rolleyes: You strike me as a, "If a kid spills his milk, slap him upside the head and ask questions later" kinda guy - would I be correct?
I’m a human with rights. You are a sociopath who condibes shoving people since it’s how you were raised in your ghetto.

So me being a human with rights offends people…got it.

but then that’s OK.

some store worker ignored me and then I’m the villain. Wrong. Don’t ignore customers unless there is s good reason.

some worker just shove me in my discs since I was not up to her supposed level and I shoved her back and then I’lm the villain. Wrong. Firstly don’t shove people. That’s base behaviour. Secondly one has a mouth and brain to say excuse me. Furthermore if one puts hands on anybody unnecessarily this is an assault. Anybody who disagrees lacks standard social knowledge or is a sociopath, or grew up in a rough ghetto and assumes all of life is like that.
So I didn’t do anything wrong. The police would have had zero grounds and anybody with legal knowledge would concur. So yeah it’s base to shove people and not something civilized and decent people do. I don’t see who would disagree with that unless they enjoy shoving people. People can laugh all they wish but I’m a human with rights and space and there’s a lot of truth in what I’m saying which others due to their biases and expert life knowledge disagree with.

Latest posts

Back