Standing ground

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't care.
i'm a human. i have rights, as do you and everybody else.
if you wish to plot, so be it. it's you who looks evil. don't go to church soon, or your Lord might torture you in front of your pastor and the congregation nd you'd fully deserve it for plotting against innocent people. The fact you plot against people for kicks invlalidates any "moral lesson" you EVER give.

i still stand by my points. if others think anybody deserves to be shoved, good on them.
i don't do sociopaths, people who get irked by discussions i've frankly forgotten, and then assume their morality is THE morality (arrogance and sociopathy mix), and then people who post about their perfect life but then lecture to others, fine. i know then you enjoy shoving people, since you lack humanity and charity. lol...dunno who likes to shove people, but there you go.

I'm sorry... you're going to have to be more specific... Who are you replying to?

Sequels are always a wee bit disappointing imo, he's gonna have to come up with something to top Hitler, that's a big ask.
The Beast from Revelation?

OP Learn what a human right is. You shoved someone to the ground after she probably just elbowed past you. You did it intentionally, so that's assault.

Last edited:
meh, whatever. i was in a public space, minding my own business. then some person who works in a given locale then just unbeknownst to me shoves me to move as if i was some "nothing". and then apparently, I'm the "bad party" since i happened to be stronger than this person and shoved them to the ground. Or they were off balance and didn't anticipate I'd shove them back.
OK, this the take I'll get from this:
- people can freely shove others
- store workers are permitted to act unprofessionally and not within accepted bounds of civil conduct
- you come from some spiritual ghettos, where civil conduct isn't normal, or highly selective
- you've never worked a customer service job before, and you perhaps did this often, and didn't give a honeysuckle. and your managers accepted it, since they were cowboys without any real integrity.
- some people are above civil conduct. erm..no. nobody is. I wasn't raised in some spiritualist church. the church/denomination I was raised never promoted and doesn't promote this.

but yeah, I'm "in the wrong". oh and some dude who posts here said he never coughs or sneezes in public. yep, since it's immoral and illegal to perform basic physiological functions. that's weird/odd as fresia, so it must be some church who told you that. I don't believe that - or you're some spiritualist from a church somewhere.
and i meant it this time - no more posts on this thread from me, since apparently uncivil conduct is the norm and should be the norm. I won't wish that on all of you, even though I genuinely think you all think like Hitler (untermensch/ubermensch), since I'm a decent person ultimately. I may not be perfect but then who is in this world? you should perhaps expound on why people should care about your hyper-subjective labellings of other people.

very typical of you.
i'm amused that all this thing irritates your projected subjective morals. i dont care what uptight upbringing you had. clearly you have no objective reading of laws. fake people like you just make me laugh, as well as people you deem untermensch moving on up. You still haven't said why people must care about your personal appraisals of others. or why you project your opinions and perceptions of things onto the masses, and assume it's normal.

Wow. Nice. :rolleyes: You strike me as a, "If a kid spills his milk, slap him upside the head and ask questions later" kinda guy - would I be correct?
Yes I’m sorry I’m not perfect. Neither are you by the looks of it. Here is what let’s both post imperfect items and take time to ignore each other’s posts. Since apparently I must be Uber mature at all times abs you can’t be when you’re older than I am

Reminded me how last year i entered costco. I always grab sanitizing tissue before i grab the cart. The guy at the door who counts customers with a clicker told me i can't take a tissue unless i bring a cart first. I talked back to him i do it my way. I pay for sanitizing tissues. They are not free. They are not his personal item from his home. On my way out i saw the guy arguing with a customer about something else.

Yes I’m sorry I’m not perfect. Neither are you by the looks of it. Here is what let’s both post imperfect items and take time to ignore each other’s posts. Since apparently I must be Uber mature at all times abs you can’t be when you’re older than I am
Not perfect by the looks of it?? Huh. I take offence. The only thing you can really 'look' at is my avatar and it shows a battle squirrel in full armour - heck man! If that's not perfect, I don't know what is.

Anyway, I really love your idea - sounds grand! From this point hence, I'm officially going to take the time to ignore you and your imperfect posts - after all, I am your elder as you so eloquently pointed out and one should always listen to their elders, right?

Not perfect by the looks of it?? Huh. I take offence. The only thing you can really 'look' at is my avatar and it shows a battle squirrel in full armour - heck man! If that's not perfect, I don't know what is.

Anyway, I really love your idea - sounds grand! From this point hence, I'm officially going to take the time to ignore you and your imperfect posts - after all, I am your elder as you so eloquently pointed out and one should always listen to their elders, right?
Elders should know better.

oh, and i call you Hitle rsince it's how you think and relate to others. You like to assume you're "on top" and "better than" when it's delusional. You get deeply offended when others behave as you do. It's telling you assume this on a random Web forum. and then say honeysuckle like "treat me human!!!" when you seldom ever reciprocate. you assume you know it all, but you really know very little.

oh, and i call you Hitle rsince it's how you think and relate to others. You like to assume you're "on top" and "better than" when it's delusional. You get deeply offended when others behave as you do. It's telling you assume this on a random Web forum. and then say honeysuckle like "treat me human!!!" when you seldom ever reciprocate. you assume you know it all, but you really know very little.
Here is what let’s both post imperfect items and take time to ignore each other’s posts.

I thought you were going to take the time to ignore me? Admit it. . . you just can't get enough. :rolleyes: :sneaky:

I thought you were going to take the time to ignore me? Admit it. . . you just can't get enough. :rolleyes: :sneaky:
enough of what? why dont you ignore me, mrs. social wizard? you pentecostals crease me up, you take the time to assume you know it all. you don't. why don't YOU admit that me posting in the same tone as you bothers you? do'tm youhave a family or wife to care aboutl, instead of what some random Web person online does?

Latest posts

Back