Standing ground

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’ve proven you’re uncouth abs a sociopath. I’m sorry I haven’t followed the rule all must be welcoming to you. I dunno where that rule is stated anywhere but that’s fine.
No, it's not fine. You come here with haughty assumptions, and vulgar insinuations, and then victimise yourself. You have accused pretty much everyone of being Hitler or Pentecostal, which in itself is pretty disgusting, and in most platforms would lead to an immediate ban. Yet, you return to keep provoking. So, to matters in the simplest context possible. If you I not like us, the collective group, or our opinions, then you do not need to keep returning to insult us further.

most platforms would lead to an immediate ban. Yet, you return to keep provoking.
With his winning personality and cheery disposition I'm sure there's plenty of places he's welcome, he couldn't keep returning here because nowhere else will have him innit. :

No, it's not fine. You come here with haughty assumptions, and vulgar insinuations, and then victimise yourself. You have accused pretty much everyone of being Hitler or Pentecostal, which in itself is pretty disgusting, and in most platforms would lead to an immediate ban. Yet, you return to keep provoking. So, to matters in the simplest context possible. If you I not like us, the collective group, or our opinions, then you do not need to keep returning to insult us further.
Why? He gets what he wants every time he comes here. SOMEONE is always going to feed the troll.

Okay could someone please explain uncouth abs to me? Is that good or bad for abs? Is it the opposite of a 6 pack? Or is the "uncouth" kind of like the so bad, it's cool type thing so they are better than a 6 pack?
it's the type of abs that make the pentecostals mad 😝

You all have a plot against me. My behaviour therefore fits.

Latest posts

Back