Standing ground

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is that Trumpy Cat?

It looks like Trumpy Bear:

iu

you are an idiot who demonized yourself.
I haven’t.
evidrnced by the fact that you assume I must be Uber mature all the time. I don’t know you so these imperatives make no sense. The fact the Russian woman posted about hating driving and yet I posted similar and I got a lot of vitriol. This shows sone plot and game since clearly I upset you in doing standard human conduct. It’s all what your pastor taught you.

I haven’t.
evidrnced by the fact that you assume I must be Uber mature all the time. I don’t know you so these imperatives make no sense. The fact the Russian woman posted about hating driving and yet I posted similar and I got a lot of vitriol. This shows sone plot and game since clearly I upset you in doing standard human conduct. It’s all what your pastor taught you.
My pastor?

You utter moron, I am an atheist!

My pastor?

You utter moron, I am an atheist!
Impossible. You're a double agent for the Church of England. But I see thru ur lies and deceit. You're on a mission of convergence. Your cult WILL not dominate the world, conspiracist!

Can we try to keep this at a reasonable level. You all know you are being played with so don't get pulled into over reacting. That seems to be the goal. Well actually, not being ignored seems to be the goal. Why else go and reply to posts that are a month or two old that have already been responded to, after things have quieted down?

Priest-emo.gif

Latest posts

Back