Starting out the New Year with Suicidal Thoughts!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zorg

I don't know if it was and the persistent questioning of what I did on New Years Eve, or maybe the pitiful lies I told people I did. But this past week has been really difficult when it comes to my social retardation, so much that I've been thinking about taking a .44 aspirin :(

Well, misery loves company, anyone else have a particularly lonely, regrettable New Years Eve?

I ve been spending 5 past new years eves almost alone , have no one to go to Time square with...to see that ball drop....lol

whats .44aspirin?

I imagine hes talking about a .44 bullet. And I havent ever had anyone which could just be that i dont value the people I dont have, or dont know how to treat them. Either way it was cold outside E.M.E and i had a cold! So I didnt see it either.

I think this time of the year is hard for everyone. The money's gone, the partying done, and everything is quiet. Makes me feel blah and can't wait for this to pass.

Colette is right, this time of year is hard on a lot of people, things will get better if we can make it past this period of time, Spring is coming

How are you today Zorg?

Latest posts

Back